The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1920
Original post by WoodyMKC
Wow, that doesn't sound good... well, I don't know the situation so I can't offer much help, but my generic advice would be, if there's anything you can do to help the situation then have a serious think about it, if not then try not to let the situation anger you since there's nothing you can do to change it, as hard as that may be.

It is a domestic violence situation, the girl has a new born baby but she fears that her bf is getting worse, the audio shocked me cause she even said she can see him killing her :’(, there isn’t nothing I can do as I dont know the girl personally but it just saddens me that she has two kids under 3 and is in her situation, so many young girls going through similar.
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
:woo:
Haha thanks :hugs: :tongue:
Original post by lou 22
It is a domestic violence situation, the girl has a new born baby but she fears that her bf is getting worse, the audio shocked me cause she even said she can see him killing her :’(, there isn’t nothing I can do as I dont know the girl personally but it just saddens me that she has two kids under 3 and is in her situation, so many young girls going through similar.

Wow, that's pretty shocking :eek: Do you think your friend will do anything to step in? Pretty serious situation by the sounds of it.
Neighbours are playing loud music I can hear it through the walls, it's 3am I'm pissed off but they rarely do this, it's my sister's 21st tomorrow though
Original post by lou 22
It does dont it lol, doubt it will develop like how the 3 of them want, friendship is all I am after, I like his personality and outlook on certain things. They both want to play cupid, I aint playing ball lmao it wont be seen as it wont be taking place lol, dont do cast offs even if they are as nice as this guy. Can you tell I am stubborn?

it's not being stubborn it's knowing your own mind.
Original post by littleangel9914
Kodaline are amazing though I've only heard honest from their new album which was a little disappointing. I hope the rest of the album is better as I'm going to see them in March.

I was introduced to them by my flat mate this year and absolutely loved their music, especially All I Want and High Hopes. Then I listened to the entire album and fell in love with most of it!!
Im so jealous! I wish I could go see them, my flatmate (the one who introduced them to me) said they were amazing when she saw them!
I keep having eggy burps and pushiness, so I know I'm gunna be sick eventually. So yeah, I feel pretty crap.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good today as well)
Pretty relieved, I told my parents if it was ok to be a vegetarian & they were fine with it. I thought they were going to argue & take the mick really so that's good :smile:
Reply 1929
Original post by WoodyMKC
Wow, that's pretty shocking :eek: Do you think your friend will do anything to step in? Pretty serious situation by the sounds of it.

Ikr, my friend went around to the girls moms house and said she was concerned for her, so the girls mom called her and one of her brothers then snatched the phone off his mom trying to find out what was up with his sister but she never told him, her boyfriend was listening into her conversation with her mom and bro as well, I dunno what to suggest as my friend is now seriously worried about her friend as the girl is hoping things will get better and she doesnt want to get her brothers involved as she fears they may go too far, but it is a difficult situation as my friend suggested that the girl gets photographic evidence and keeps a diary so she can get him charged as well as getting away to a refuge place for the safety of her and her babies before it all goes wrong, because by the sound of it she is in a ticking time bomb situation.

My friends sister hasnt helped the situation by telling my friend imagine “how you will feel if it does go wrong knowing you never helped” but there isnt much my friend can do.
Reply 1930
Original post by chelseafreak
it's not being stubborn it's knowing your own mind.

:smile:, thank you, I think I could actually use you to drum that home to the twits :smile:.
Original post by lou 22
:smile:, thank you, I think I could actually use you to drum that home to the twits :smile:.

So tell us lou, how you feeling? I've realised hardly anyone asks that on here :console:
Reply 1932
Original post by zhang-liao
So tell us lou, how you feeling? I've realised hardly anyone asks that on here :console:

I feel awesome right now thank you, my friends male friend has me laughing my head off lol. How are you Zhangie pie? It is kl though, I dont mind it.
Reply 1933
Original post by zhang-liao
Stressed, nervous and worried about A-Level exams.
But generally speaking, upset about life because I feel like I'm being ignored and I'm not wanted.

I could go on and on but I'm not bothered though

Oh my ! You've just summed up how I feel that's exactly how I feel so stressed feeli like everyone's ignoring meows that is freaky
Sleep deprived because of coursework :lol:

Life's good :smile: Can't complain.
Original post by lou 22

:smile:, if you want to you can do.
Original post by kira1
Oh my ! You've just summed up how I feel that's exactly how I feel so stressed feeli like everyone's ignoring meows that is freaky

That was like 3 weeks ago wasn't it? :lol: Been feeling differently recently :tongue:

Original post by lou 22
I feel awesome right now thank you, my friends male friend has me laughing my head off lol. How are you Zhangie pie? It is kl though, I dont mind it.

:lolwut: Zhangie pie?*sighs* :indiff:

Glad to hear you're doing well though :tongue:
Right now, I feel like I don't wanna work though :lol: but....of course I have to :tongue:
really tired :yawn:
Still fairly positive, managed to get a new library card, get back onto their system & take a couple of books out :smile:
Original post by cupcakes87
really tired :yawn:

:console:

Latest