The Student Room Group

Guy thinks im a stalker at the gym, how to rebut this?

I pulled up at the Gym sitting in my car and was watching another individual I knew who pulled a U turn at the traffic lights on the road nearest to the gym which wasn't allowed. I knew it was him as I knew which vehicle he use to drive.

When this was happening a personal trainer at the gym who I also knew was looking at me and recognized him straight away as our eyes met and knew what car the personal trainer drove, I proceeded to stop doing what I was doing by sitting in the car and went into the gym.

Now this personal trainer whenever he looks at me looks at me with suspicion.

How would you rebut this?

I'm not a stalker however it maybe that I use Car Registration plates to identify individuals which may the reason as to why this personal trainer think's I'm a stalker.
Ok. I need to go to bed.
Reply 2
Original post by DorianGrayism
Ok. I need to go to bed.

People's opinions of me are irrelevant I take it then is it and I should stop worrying about this?
Mods, move this to motoring.

Or, OP, I'd suggest asking that person if he's the one that u-turned illegally as you said
Well why was he staring at you staring at him in the first place? :rolleyes:
Reply 5
Original post by shawn_o1
Mods, move this to motoring.

Or, OP, I'd suggest asking that person if he's the one that u-turned illegally as you said

Sorry there were two people involved

The first one was a gym regular

The second person was a Personal Trainer who was exiting the car park and come up to the same set of traffic lights whilst this was happening,
Reply 6
Original post by Mahbuba1997
Well why was he staring at you staring at him in the first place? :rolleyes:

Don't know because I was just staring into my surroundings thinking. When I saw him looking at me and exited the car after that he looks at me with suspicion.
Original post by Anonymous
Don't know because I was just staring into my surroundings thinking. When I saw him looking at me and exited the car after that he looks at me with suspicion.

Well it sounds like he was watching you for more than a minute tbf so you know you could look at him suspiciously

But don't worry about it or just be upfront and ask him what the matter is

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending