The Student Room Group

Southampton BM5 2015 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ceciafb
I'm a grad and my interview is on the 13th..not sure why maybe they decided to interview more grads than before?

Are you gap year applicant? There dates are different?
Original post by Fuhad25
Are you gap year applicant? There dates are different?

No I'm a graduate applying to BM5
I'm a graduate for BM5 and have an interview on the 13th, they emailed me this week.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rauraidh
Its hard to excel at the group task in my opinion, given the time frame and it's nature. If you focus on not standing out for a bad reason in the group task and try to nail the panel interview you should be fine. At least thats how I approached it haha.

Exactly how I tried to approach it. Im hoping that it worked though. Haha
Original post by Fuhad25
Any graduates heard for interviews? I know the date is the 24th so we would be hearing from them this week or early next week if we do get selected?

Im a grad , My interview is on the 13th :s
There does seemt o be overspill of grads into the non-grad dates. I don't think it is something to worry about x
Do you know how many undergrads were interviewed for the bm5 this year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Neostigmine
As far as I know after both, they simply tick a box that says "suitable" or "unsuitable", so they're equally weighted. I don't know how this information is used (ie do you need 2 suitables or is 1 enough) but that is the basics of it.

Thanks for the reply! You've been super helpful.
Original post by ellipsis...
Do you know how many undergrads were interviewed for the bm5 this year?

Posted from TSR Mobile

They won't release that information until very late this year ie. June/July.

I think the first post in this thread has last years stats which can be helpful.
Any idea how long they took to reply after interview last year? :confused:
Original post by exampl2000
Any idea how long they took to reply after interview last year? :confused:

OFfers usually go out late March :yes:
I'm freaking out, gap year applicant and I still haven't heard from them at all, not since the confirmation email I got telling me they received my application in October! The latest selection date for an applicant like me is on the 13th which is less than a week away. what's going on?!!
Original post by lochnessie
I'm freaking out, gap year applicant and I still haven't heard from them at all, not since the confirmation email I got telling me they received my application in October! The latest selection date for an applicant like me is on the 13th which is less than a week away. what's going on?!!

Try not to panic! There might be a chance you haven't made the selection cut off, but there's nothing you can do but wait.
Original post by lochnessie

What is your UKCAT? Unfortunately all you can do is ait and see. Last year they put on extra dates. You don't know until you receive the final say from the university :sadnod:
Has anyone had an interview offer for the 24th Feb?
Reply 395
Original post by brainbuddy
Has anyone had an interview offer for the 24th Feb?

Yes I just got invited to interview on the 24th. I'm a graduate student

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Doc2be

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too!
What's our ucas number lol I know its a silly question?

I sent the my ucas personal I.d hope that's right
Reply 398
Original post by Fuhad25
What's our ucas number lol I know its a silly question?

I sent the my ucas personal I.d hope that's right

Yeah it's our ucas personal ID :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Doc2be

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm also a graduate student but haven't heard anything back yet. Getting more scared by the day. Well done on your interview invite :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending