The Student Room Group

2015 Nursing Applications - Where? Which Branch?

Scroll to see replies

Anyone else got an offer from Kingston uni? :smile:
Original post by Beni24
Anyone else got an offer from Kingston uni? :smile:

Hi Beni24,

Congratulations on your offer!

If you have any questions about any aspect of uni then let me know!

Chloe :smile:
Student Ambassador
Original post by gewoolgar
Hi everyone ive applied for childrens nursing...
Just an update, i had my Coventry interview yesterday but failed the maths so i got sent home with over half of the group, it was sooo hard!
Coventry - rejection after interview
Liverpool john moores - rejection after interview
Birmingham City - still waiting to hear after interview
De Montfort - interview on Tuesday
Sheffield Hallam - haven't heard anything!!
Has anyone heard from Sheffield, how long did it take to hear something back? I applied October time and all i received was the conformation that i applied! But im starting to think uni wont be happening for me now this year

Hi have you heard from BCU? i had my interview on the 15th Jan and i havent heard anything back yet..
i've also applied to wolverhamton, chester, cumbria and sheffield hallam,

Original post by Cara Ravenscroft
Hi have you heard from BCU? i had my interview on the 15th Jan and i havent heard anything back yet..
i've also applied to wolverhamton, chester, cumbria and sheffield hallam,

Hey have you heard from Cumbria? I applied in November and not heard back! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Reeny26
How did it go? I have mine coming up fairly soon but glasgow didn't email me. ucas did, is that fine

I have it on wednesday:smile:
Original post by ollynicky
Hey have you heard from Cumbria? I applied in November and not heard back! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had an interview at Cumbria in December, but i'm still waiting to hear their decision
Original post by sophieporteous
Has anybody heard back from birmingham city about child branch?

i've not heard from BCU, but they did say it would be mid feb before we hear
Original post by Cara Ravenscroft
I had an interview at Cumbria in December, but i'm still waiting to hear their decision

Oh right! How was the interview? I'm hoping to get invited for an interview!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone heard from DMU for an interview? I applied around the middle of December :smile:
Update:

Attending City London uni selection day on the 11th.
Reply 1670
Original post by janec1
Hey how was tour interview for dmu? Love the uni want it to be my first choice!

Hi ya, my interview went fine and I got a place. I loved DMU too but I also got an unconditional offer from BCU which is where I've always wanted to go. Sorry I replied late, I've only just seen this. Did you get an offer too. Xx
Congratulations:getmecoat:
Original post by Awujo
Hi ya, my interview went fine and I got a place. I loved DMU too but I also got an unconditional offer from BCU which is where I've always wanted to go. Sorry I replied late, I've only just seen this. Did you get an offer too. Xx

Aw well done!! Such a hard choice to make then! :redface: no, I've applied and havent heard anything back so far :frown: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hullaballoon
I do! For child nursing :smile:

Hi ,
How long did it take for you to hear back from your Surrey Interview, and congrats on your offer!
Original post by muzzeee
Hi ,
How long did it take for you to hear back from your Surrey Interview, and congrats on your offer!

Thank you! It took me 3 days I think, but this was for the first set of interviews back in November so I can imagine it would take longer to hear back now!
Original post by janec1
Aw well done!! Such a hard choice to make then! :redface: no, I've applied and havent heard anything back so far :frown: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hiya when did you have your interview at BCU? I had mine early Jan and haven't heard back yet x
Original post by muzzeee
Hi ,
i got an offer for Surrey, 2 weeks after my interview
Reply 1677
Original post by janec1

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, it was at the time. Bless you. I hope you hear back soon. Let me know if you need any help. X
Original post by janec1
Has anyone heard from DMU for an interview? I applied around the middle of December :smile:

Hey, I applied early December and have an interview this Wednesday. I emailed them to check and they said they were going through applications at the time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lucyva7
Hi Ally, i've also got an interview at York on Saturday 7th for Adult Nursing! Good luck and probably see you there! :smile:

How did you think it went!?:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest