The Student Room Group

UCL 2014 MSc. Developmental Neuroscience and Psychopathology

Hey guys

just wondering if anyone has applied or had their interview yet :smile:?
Hi! did you have the interview? how was it?
Reply 2
Original post by Qihao Huang
Hi! did you have the interview? how was it?

I am assuming youve also applied for this programme, have you heard back yet? :smile:
Original post by psumaw
I am assuming youve also applied for this programme, have you heard back yet? :smile:

Yep, I applied at 22nd Jan. 2015. Not heard back yet. How about you? :smile:
Reply 4
Hey, I applied on the 23rd of Jan & likewise havent heard back yet!
Original post by psumaw
Hey, I applied on the 23rd of Jan & likewise havent heard back yet!

Almost the same time, i applied on the 22nd of Jan. No heard back.
It says on the website that they offer about 10 places each year.
Reply 6
Yes, seems super competitive! I think we will still have to wait a couple of weeks as it also said on the website that offers are made within 6 weeks. What is your academic background?
Original post by psumaw
Yes, seems super competitive! I think we will still have to wait a couple of weeks as it also said on the website that offers are made within 6 weeks. What is your academic background?

Actually I am already a master in experimental psychology in China, but my undergraduate major was mechanical engineering. So I want to pursue another master in the UK. UCL is pretty good, so I just want to have a try.
What about you?
I'm just crashing the thread as an offer holder for a neuro phd :smile: But if you guys end up at UCL I hope to encounter you around!
Reply 9
Actually I am already a master in experimental psychology in China, but my undergraduate major was mechanical engineering. So I want to pursue another master in the UK. UCL is pretty good, so I just want to have a try.
What about you?

Ok that sounds interesting! I am currently finishing up my Psychology BSc degree in the UK and I am hoping to go onto a PhD after completing a Masters related to Psychopathology :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by punctuation
I'm just crashing the thread as an offer holder for a neuro phd :smile: But if you guys end up at UCL I hope to encounter you around!

Congrats to your offer!
Original post by psumaw
Ok that sounds interesting! I am currently finishing up my Psychology BSc degree in the UK and I am hoping to go onto a PhD after completing a Masters related to Psychopathology :smile:

Haha that's cool! Which university are u from? I really like this programme!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by punctuation

Congratulations! Also hope to encounter you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Congratulations! Also hope to encounter you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by psumaw
Congrats to your offer!

Thanks! Good luck to you guys!
Reply 14
Hey guys!

Have you guys found out whether you have a place yet? Did you got to interview and if so how was it?!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending