The Student Room Group

2015 Nursing Applications - Where? Which Branch?

Scroll to see replies

Anybody know any good websites to use to practise the non calculator maths questions as all my upcoming uni tests are none calculator :frown: ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by janec1
Has anyone heard from DMU for an interview? I applied around the middle of December :smile:

I had a interview last week and got offered a place two days after my interview. I applied for learning disability nursing so the process was slightly different :smile:
Original post by Navpreet75
I had a interview last week and got offered a place two days after my interview. I applied for learning disability nursing so the process was slightly different :smile:

Well done!! Is it going to be to be your first choice? :smile: if you dont mind me asking, what type of questions were you asked? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by janec1
Has anyone heard from DMU for an interview? I applied around the middle of December :smile:

I applied to DMU in November and haven't heard anything yet which branch have you applied for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yhh just questions about the nhs and some personal questions and questions relating to a scenario which is different for every interview as I was told...its soo casual I didn't feel like a interview I lovedd it :smile: :smile:
Original post by Shannon_1997
I applied to DMU in November and haven't heard anything yet which branch have you applied for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Adult! You?
Original post by Navpreet75
Yhh just questions about the nhs and some personal questions and questions relating to a scenario which is different for every interview as I was told...its soo casual I didn't feel like a interview I lovedd it :smile: :smile:

Thank you! So helpful hopefully get one to, would love to go!
Original post by janec1
Thank you! So helpful hopefully get one to, would love to go!

Aww im sure u will xxx
Original post by janec1
Adult! You?

Mental health!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jessie113
Anybody know any good websites to use to practise the non calculator maths questions as all my upcoming uni tests are none calculator :frown: ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I usually just use SNAP (http://legacy.snap-services.org/) and don't use a calculator, some questions you can't do without a calculator but most you can! Good luck :smile:
Original post by kirstyboobyer
I have it on wednesday:smile:

Let me know how it goes please and good luck
Thankss
[SIZE=3Has anyone else firmed Southampton for adult branch?

I've just done my accommodation :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by j_flower3
Hey libbyllj, I applied in October but interviews are taking place in February/March. You should get an invite via email a couple of weeks before you attend :smile:

Have you applied for March 2016 or Septmeber?
Hiii
I have an interview tomorrow at Hull UNi for Mental Health nursing, does anyone else?
Has anyone heard from BCU for childrens nursing?
Or has anyone had an offer/thinking of going to sheffield hallam for childlrens nursing
Can anyone tell me if nursing was a course taught on the district within hospitals as opposed to universities prior to degrees becoming popular? Cheers!
Have an interview at DMU tomorrow for Adult Nursing and am really bricking it!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is it just me who still hasn't got anything from cardiff??
Original post by monicanicole
Have an interview at DMU tomorrow for Adult Nursing and am really bricking it!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

How long did it take for you to hear back from them?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending