Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Lincoln Uni Adult nursing 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by suemcd
Has any of you who had interviews on the 3rd heard yet

Nope I havnt heard anything yet, I was hoping I would of heard this week! They said 2 weeks though didn't they 😕

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 21
Yes they did but I was looking back and earlier applicants seemed to hear within days. How did you feel about the i/v

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I read that as well, hopefully nobody has heard back yet! I'm not really sure how I feel tbh, it was really relaxed which was good but 10 minutes isn't a long time to talk and there were 7 people in my group. How did you find it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello! I was on the 3rd too and not heard back, someone asked how long it would take and he said some people hear back within 2days and for other it's 4 weeks but the average is 2 weeks. And not to let it dishearten you if you've not heard back sooner. Hope that's helps any worries :smile:
Yeah that does help thank you, I'm just starting to get really impatient haha! I'm hoping it doesn't take 4 weeks, ucas extra starts on the 25th I think so they must tell everybody by then 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
I hope so too I've still not heard!
Original post by Amelia525
I hope so too I've still not heard!

Me neither, I will let you know as soon as I do though ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
A girl from my course heard today, has anyone else? X
Original post by Abyholland
Me neither, I will let you know as soon as I do though ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you I'll let you know too. I'm getting worried now! My friend got offere a place x
Ow really, did she have her interview the same day too? That is pretty worrying if she's heard and we havnt 😕 x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Abyholland
Ow really, did she have her interview the same day too? That is pretty worrying if she's heard and we havnt ������ x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Still no joy! i know my ucas number off by heart because i keep checking so much haha
Original post by Amelia525
Still no joy! i know my ucas number off by heart because i keep checking so much haha

No joy for me either! I know how you feel haha. Every time an email comes through I get excited!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just had an offer for this course!!woohoo🙊
Original post by CathJohnson
Just had an offer for this course!!woohoo🙊

So have I! I'm so excited for September 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
Congratulations to you both. See you in September xx
Original post by eribec24
Congratulations to you both. See you in September xx

Thank you! 😊 Do you know if there's a Facebook group set up? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by suemcd
Has any of you who had interviews on the 3rd heard yet

Hi everyone... I was offered a place for sept 15 today .... So excited ! Would love to get to know some of you before we start x
Hi ... What date did you interview on and where you AM or PM ? What groups were you split up into .... I was with someone called JH X I
Did you meet a girl called Megan ? She had a banana in her pocket ... She really made me smile ! I can't remember her surname and would love to know how she got on too.
Original post by CathJohnson
Hi ... What date did you interview on and where you AM or PM ? What groups were you split up into .... I was with someone called JH X I
Did you meet a girl called Megan ? She had a banana in her pocket ... She really made me smile ! I can't remember her surname and would love to know how she got on too.

I had my interview on the 3rd of Feb and it was am, I can't remember what group I was in but I definitely don't remember meeting a Megan with a banana haha. Yeah it would be lovely to get to know people before hand, is lincoln your firm choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks for getting back to me ! I'm waiting to hear from leeds and Sheffield but I really liked Lincoln a lot. I thought I'd messed the maths up to be honest. Really happy to have received their offer. Is Lincoln your firm choice ?

Quick Reply

Latest