The Student Room Group

2015 Consulting graduate applications

Scroll to see replies

Reply 920
Hey,

I applied to IBM financial consulting grad scheme in September and was invited to AC but have yet to be given a date I emIled them over Xmas and they said they would let me know shortly? Anyond else applied or know what's going on with IBM grad schemes?
Thanks
Reply 921
Original post by JKAW1
Hey,

I applied to IBM financial consulting grad scheme in September and was invited to AC but have yet to be given a date I emIled them over Xmas and they said they would let me know shortly? Anyond else applied or know what's going on with IBM grad schemes?
Thanks

Thats weird - I'd be calling them to push for a date.
Reply 922
Has anyone gone through the assessment centre for Accenture's ACG? And if so, invited to the strategy interview?
has anyone applied to Newton Europe?
Reply 924
Original post by tgmarcus
Nah, but they gave me feedback and got an offer elsewhere so all come good in the end. And yeah, the verbal reasoning they do on the day is same kind of thing as online.

Grats - where you headed?
Original post by M1011
Grats - where you headed?

Deloitte - Risk Consulting - Cyber Security. Can't complain!
Reply 926
Original post by damseldistressed
has anyone applied to Newton Europe?

Yeah they asked for some additional information a few weeks ago and never got back to me again (you've just reminded me). Are you in the same position?
Anyone have any tips on what to expect with 1st round with BCG
Original post by Luccy.
Yeah they asked for some additional information a few weeks ago and never got back to me again (you've just reminded me). Are you in the same position?

Hey. I was actually thinking of applying but I think it might be too late. Is their application long?
Reply 929
Original post by damseldistressed
Hey. I was actually thinking of applying but I think it might be too late. Is their application long?

Well not for me because it was one question like why newton, but then they e-mailed like we need more info because our recruitment form is broken answer these 4 more (standard) competency questions. This is after being rejected and then having my app reopened, so don't really know what's going on!

You also get invited to a maths test as standard after applying (not SHL more like quick fire multiplication and reasoning).
Reply 930
Original post by KHP
Has anyone got any tips for the first round interview at McKinsey, specifically, what the personal experience interview is like?

Have you had your first interview yet? I had mine last week and have been accepted to final stage... You?
Guys, roughly how many consulting firms are there? excluding the big 4, there doesnt seem to be more than 10 or so, is this correct? and how many places per firm on average for their summer/ft? again, seems small from what ive seen, any help appreciated!
can anyone give me some tips on hsbc phone interview ? are there any odd questions i'd like a heads up ? or is it very standard ?
Reply 933
Original post by welcometoib
Guys, roughly how many consulting firms are there? excluding the big 4, there doesnt seem to be more than 10 or so, is this correct? and how many places per firm on average for their summer/ft? again, seems small from what ive seen, any help appreciated!

I'm guessing you mean consulting firms that have positions for students? In which case there are still a lot, probably around 20. If you want a list of them then check this out:

http://www.vault.com/company-rankings/consulting/europe-prestige?sRankID=265
Original post by Sakoha
I'm guessing you mean consulting firms that have positions for students? In which case there are still a lot, probably around 20. If you want a list of them then check this out:

http://www.vault.com/company-rankings/consulting/europe-prestige?sRankID=265

i wanted to know how many positions each has on average, but that does help partly thank you
Anyone got any tips on the McKinsey PST need to start prepping for it in conjunction with case interview prep
Reply 936
Hi,

Was wondering whether anybody has any information on the delivery side of Deloitte technology Consulting?

I have a first round interview coming up and need to find out about the work and qualifications within the service line. I have gathered the basic info online but was wondering whether anyone has any deeper insight into this specific service line

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by zxh800
Didn't get it. Apparently it was a close decision but I they were concerned I "lacked fire in my belly" relative to the other candidates... :doh:

Was that in the partner round?
Original post by Person1001
Was that in the partner round?

It was first round. That said I was interviewed by a partner in one interview (out of two).
Reply 939
Is anyone else still waiting for a Deloitte partner interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending