The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sherbet_lemons7
I got a trial shift for the voluntary placement I applied for!!! :eek3: :gasp: :headfire:

congratulations :hugs:
I got a trial shift for the voluntary placement I applied for!!! :eek3: :gasp: :headfire:

:dancing: Tell all! :dancing:
Original post by ScaryScience
congratulations :hugs:

Thanks lovely! :h: How's you? :loveduck:

Original post by superwolf
:dancing: Tell all! :dancing:

It's in a shop near me for a charity I like. :colondollar: Very excited! :biggrin: :jive:
(edited 9 years ago)

It's in a shop near me for a charity I like. :colondollar: Very excited! :biggrin: :jive:

Yay. :biggrin:
Yay. :biggrin:

Thank you! :hugs: Hows wolfie? :ninja: :lovehug:
Feeling very numb this evening and feel like there's a lack of support for me. How are you all?

Not good at all :no:
Original post by alexyyyy
Feeling very numb this evening and feel like there's a lack of support for me. How are you all?

Big hugs! :frown: :hugs: Always people around on here. :yep:
I'm okay. :smile: Finishing a card of quotes for a friend who's having a really tough time at the moment. :sad:
Thank you! :hugs: Hows wolfie? :ninja: :lovehug:

I'm not bad, had an awful week but awesome weekend last week, so feeling a bit better about life. :smile:

:console: Sorry you feel that.
Original post by ScaryScience
Not good at all :no:

Whats happening chook? :frown: :lovehug:

I'm not bad, had an awful week but awesome weekend last week, so feeling a bit better about life. :smile:

:console: Sorry you feel that.

Yay that things are a bit better! :smile: :hugs:

Sorry to hear that. Maybe we can all try and pitch in and support you in some small way :hugs:

:banana: :woo: :yeah:
Original post by Anonymous
:console: :hugs:

Thanks :hugs: Hope you feel a bit better soon too, doesn't sound nice at all :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just realised I've passed the 43,000 posts mark! #TLGProblems #totallynotspammingTSR #ahem

:eek4:

:shakecane:

Here if you want to talk through things :hugs:
Original post by Anonymous #2
Here if you want to talk through things :hugs:

Thanks :hugs: Might just try and sleep, not sure. Are you ok?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by furryface12

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry, I somehow missed the spoiler Anony #2 has quoted above. Huge hugs to you :jumphug:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: It's up to you :smile: I'm alrightish, just majorly stressed really :redface:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Sorry, I somehow missed the spoiler Anony #2 has quoted above. Huge hugs to you :jumphug:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Anonymous #2
:hugs: It's up to you :smile: I'm alrightish, just majorly stressed really :redface:

Thank- just kind of tired and out of it now so sleep's probably best, not sure as I'd make any sense anyway. Stressed isn't nice, hope it eases a bit soon :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank- just kind of tired and out of it now so sleep's probably best, not sure as I'd make any sense anyway. Stressed isn't nice, hope it eases a bit soon :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No worries, hope you sleep well :hugs:
Trying to book a trip to London is stressing me out!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest