The Student Room Group

Best Places to Find Internships

I am a student trying to intern in the UK over the summer (preferably London) and I am not sure when or where to start looking. When do posts usually come out for summer internships? And where would you look for internships as a university student? I am trying to find one in graphic design.
Reply 1
Posted from TSR Mobile

Go on indeed.co.uk. I find that it has the largest range of opportunities, and particularly in digital fields. Things show up from about now to March, and all the way into summer.
Reply 2
Original post by TVLover
Posted from TSR Mobile

Go on indeed.co.uk. I find that it has the largest range of opportunities, and particularly in digital fields. Things show up from about now to March, and all the way into summer.

Thanks! I have been looking on there but not having much luck :/
Reply 3
Posted from TSR Mobile

I've seen a lot on there! Though a lot of it does revolve around user experience and interface design.

You can also look on gothinkbig.co.uk, they have a lot of magazine vacancies. Not sure exactly what you're looking for though? Hope you do find something though!
Original post by hhannakayee
Thanks! I have been looking on there but not having much luck :/

Email me on pfcandidates(at)gmail.com for an opportunity to work for an online startup i'm running
Reply 5
Original post by TVLover
Posted from TSR Mobile

I've seen a lot on there! Though a lot of it does revolve around user experience and interface design.

You can also look on gothinkbig.co.uk, they have a lot of magazine vacancies. Not sure exactly what you're looking for though? Hope you do find something though!

I am trying to find anything in graphic design really, so a magazine would be fun, even UX design. I do appreciate the suggestions!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending