Visit website

Find your Flatmates 2015/16

Scroll to see replies

Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Anyone in Flat 6, Floor C in Peak court? :smile:x

Anyone on here studying law apart from gem_louise and her friend in September??? :smile:
Hi Anyone in Princess Alice Court :smile:
Anybody know the rules in halls for letting friends stay over??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone know how long after you apply for accommodation will I find out what room i'm in?
I found out the next day :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Took mine about 2-3 weeks as I applied as soon as applications opened

Posted from TSR Mobile
I applied yesterday and i haven't heard anything :frown: how do you find out? is it via email or phone call?
Original post by heavenslostangel
I applied yesterday and i haven't heard anything :frown: how do you find out? is it via email or phone call?

Via email! :smile: dont worry about it - I'm sure you'll get some confirmation in the next few days or so :smile:
Email - I think I only found out so quickly because I waited until the masses applied right at the beginning and I had an unconditional offer... Maybe that's why. Don't stress you'll find out soon. Where have you applied for??

Posted from TSR Mobile
ohhhh! I've got an unconditional offer too as I'm on a gap year at the moment so already have my grades, I've applied for Sir peter court :smile: what about you?
Yeah same here!! Gap year! Awesome. What course?! Yeah I'm in sir Peter Hilton. If you are on floor C, I'll be so happy!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
ahh what have you spent it doing? and I've applied to do law what about you?! ah thats cool! that would be good at least i will know someone haha!!
I learnt how to drive, bought a car, saved up money and became a team leader at work. I'm doing environmental hazards and zoology. Yeah would be cool!! Hope you find out soon ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sallay93
I learnt how to drive, bought a car, saved up money and became a team leader at work. I'm doing environmental hazards and zoology. Yeah would be cool!! Hope you find out soon ☺️

Thats cool :smile: will you drive to uni? That course sounds interesting and thank you :smile:
Naaaa, selling my car before I go. Want all the cash as possible. What did you do??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 157
Does anyone know how much storage there is in the peak court rooms? Scared I'm going to buy too much stuff?

And what colour are the rooms painted because I don't want to go for brightly coloured stuff that won't match? Thanks:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sallay93
Naaaa, selling my car before I go. Want all the cash as possible. What did you do??

Fair enough :smile: do you live far from the uni or relatively close? Ive been working saving up, I'm in the process of selling my car and looking for a new one tbh :smile:
Original post by Amyy_A
Does anyone know how much storage there is in the peak court rooms? Scared I'm going to buy too much stuff?

And what colour are the rooms painted because I don't want to go for brightly coloured stuff that won't match? Thanks:smile:

If you go onto the Derby uni website< accommodation< halls< sir peter hilton< ensuite plus rooms there is a picture of an ensuite plus room taken from peak court with a 3/4 bed which all of them are. Im guessing you can see the type and colour of the room and I can imagine its quite spacious as it is a 'plus room'… If you're worried theres a halls open day on saturday 14th feb where you can have a look around, might be an idea to go to it and have a look round to get an idea of how spacious it really is… Hope I've helped you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending