The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SweetNothing
Trying to book a trip to London is stressing me out!

Posted from TSR Mobile

But London is awesome! :awesome:

:hugs:
Reply 881
Having false nails on means being inventive when doing things.
I have now created an easier quicker way to make crumble :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Routinely falling asleep in the evenings now - not cool. As in I will fall asleep at 8pm. Like today, I slept on and off until 12pm (the times I did wake up, I was too exhausted to do more than check my phone) and then fell asleep again at 8pm. Just woke up now :/ this has happened for the last month or so and it's killing my efforts to be productive because I have so few waking hours. Everything is a massive effort - atm I feel like I have no time to do more than eat, sleep and attend class. All day I've tried to read for uni but its just not happened :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by furryface12
Didn't know, I struggle speaking when in dissociating too but think that's just me. Probably good not going to lecture though. Hope it doesn't happen again :hugs:

-------

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: PM me if you need to talk? I'm here for a bit. :console:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
But London is awesome! :awesome:

:hugs:

That's true! Haha I'm planning for an event and being the annoying perfectionist that I am, I'm trying to find the perfect hotel a decent distance away so I can get there on time etc and I just can't decide :hugs:
That's true! Haha I'm planning for an event and being the annoying perfectionist that I am, I'm trying to find the perfect hotel a decent distance away so I can get there on time etc and I just can't decide :hugs:

Sounds exciting! :smile: really hope that you sort something out soon so your stress levels stay bearable. :hugs:
It's amazing how much better I feel about everything now & out there and in a band again.

Depression is like a vicious circle. You know doing things will make you feel a little better (or at least it will distract you) but you can't find the energy or mental/physical ability to do it.. So you don't, and therefore don't feel better.

Well, a friend forced me to join this band and I don't think it's dramatic to say he MIGHT have saved my life without even knowing it needed saving.
don't want this. not ok
Original post by Jay018
Sounds exciting! :smile: really hope that you sort something out soon so your stress levels stay bearable. :hugs:

Thank you! I hope so too so I can relax and just get excited about going :colondollar::hugs:
I'm trying to decide whether to give antidepressants a go.

Could you guys give me an insight how it has changed/improved your life, particularly your depression? Even if its few words, it would help.

Thank you :smile:
Gonna wake up tomorrow so ill...my throat is raw already, and I have so much uni work to do that this prospect is making me panic that I won't get it all done, or it'll be really crap...just wanna cry :frown: also worried about what my supervisor/tutor will say tomorrow because it's the first meeting with him since I emailed about my mh problems...hoping he's forgotten
Reply 891
Original post by Anonymous

Could you guys give me an insight how it has changed/improved your life, particularly your depression? Even if its few words, it would help.

It may take a few different ones to find the right one for you but when you find it it can help so so much, it can virtually change your lufe to give you the stability of moods

Posted from TSR Mobile
Really struggling :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 893

Ah tiz always the way! Finding a reasonably-priced hotel in London can be difficult :s-smilie: Hope you find somewhere good to stay :biggrin:

Original post by Anonymous

Please do seriously consider giving it a go. I still get bouts of depression but it's kinda telling that the depression is worst when I have stopped my meds :colondollar:

Being on meds has seriously improved my quality of life. Took away about 90% of my symptoms! :eek: Granted most of those were psychotic symptoms, but the antidepressants keep me functional :yep:

Really struggling :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm still up if you wanna PM...
Original post by ScaryScience
don't want this. not ok

:jumphug:
my skin is driving me mad

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 897
Feel sick, throat kills, feel like my throat is closing up and i cant sleep. I give up

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you, hope your throat's a bit better soon :redface:

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Ah tiz always the way! Finding a reasonably-priced hotel in London can be difficult :s-smilie: Hope you find somewhere good to stay :biggrin:

Please do seriously consider giving it a go. I still get bouts of depression but it's kinda telling that the depression is worst when I have stopped my meds :colondollar:

Being on meds has seriously improved my quality of life. Took away about 90% of my symptoms! :eek: Granted most of those were psychotic symptoms, but the antidepressants keep me functional :yep:

I'm still up if you wanna PM...

Have done, thanks :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have done, thanks :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just replied. Sorry for the delay there - was distracted by Facebook #storyofmylife #TLGProblems :colondollar: :getmecoat:

Latest