The Student Room Group

Has anyone managed to get 9 badges?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mobbsy91
Can you list the members who've got 7???

And I would've thought the 2 which people don't have are the ones which require the Study Help rep thingy mabobby

Yep, I only have a level 1 Study Help badge. Considering I went to high school in another country and therefore haven't a clue about the British high school system, I doubt it will ever go beyond a level 1.
Original post by Kittiara
Yep, I only have a level 1 Study Help badge. Considering I went to high school in another country and therefore haven't a clue about the British high school system, I doubt it will ever go beyond a level 1.

Yeh... and it's a particularly well visited area for many who are in the Study Help team tbh!
Gary mother f-ing oak!

tumblr_lg46teyNJ71qc2jhfo1_500.gif
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 23
(edited 9 years ago)
Yeh... and it's a particularly well visited area for many who are in the Study Help team tbh!

Aye, I figure I am best off leaving it to the Study Help team and other knowledgeable people. No point posting in a place where I might end up giving incorrect information.
Reply 25
Can you list the members who've got 7???

And I would've thought the 2 which people don't have are the ones which require the Study Help rep thingy mabobby

Spoiler

Hero lv3 is the badge fewest people have so far, and in fact all the lv3 heroes can be found in the list above.
Original post by Dez

Spoiler

Hero lv3 is the badge fewest people have so far, and in fact all the lv3 heroes can be found in the list above.

Haha, I have a feeling that may be because about half the list are part of the Welcome Squad and so the Hero bad is quite easy from there...
Original post by Dez

Spoiler

Would like my claim to 8 badges checked out :holmes: . Seems I've been repped 12 times in any Study Help forum since the 13th January and not yet received the lvl 3 badge :colone: . Are there particular Study Help forums (such as A-levels or GCSEs, where most of my reps are) or threads that are excluded from the Clever Clogs badge? :h:

(Or is my maths just wrong? :lol: )
Reply 28
Original post by Nirgilis
Would like my claim to 8 badges checked out :holmes: . Seems I've been repped 12 times in any Study Help forum since the 13th January and not yet received the lvl 3 badge :colone: . Are there particular Study Help forums (such as A-levels or GCSEs, where most of my reps are) or threads that are excluded from the Clever Clogs badge? :h:

(Or is my maths just wrong? :lol: )

According to the super badge brain™, you've had 8 repped posts in Study Help over the last 30 days. Any post in the Study Help section counts, so GCSE and A-level posts are fine (you've had 3 repped in the former and 2 in the latter).
Original post by Dez
According to the super badge brain™, you've had 8 repped posts in Study Help over the last 30 days. Any post in the Study Help section counts, so GCSE and A-level posts are fine (you've had 3 repped in the former and 2 in the latter).

I've got 8 badges!!!!!!
Reply 30
I've got 8 badges!!!!!!

Nice. :yay: You're the first so far, lavish in glory while you can. :wink:
Original post by Dez
Nice. :yay: You're the first so far, lavish in glory while you can. :wink:

I am so lavishing :tongue: I need a reward :redface: Can I get a badge for being the first to 8, then I'll have 9 and get a badge for that, and so on... :tongue:
Reply 32
I am so lavishing :tongue: I need a reward :redface: Can I get a badge for being the first to 8, then I'll have 9 and get a badge for that, and so on... :tongue:

I think we can just cut the middle man and give you the smartarse badge straight off. :p:
Original post by Dez
I think we can just cut the middle man and give you the smartarse badge straight off. :p:

And this is why TSRG pay you :biggrin:

But seriously... I'll be waiting for the Smartarse badge - straight to Level 3 I hope :tongue:

She-Ra
^^^
(edited 9 years ago)
Now, I don't mean this to be overly harsh or blunt, but honestly why would people care? As a previous poster mentioned, there seems to be no incentive for this other than the childish, egotistical bragging rights that some posters already claim to have on here, regardless of the badge system. Is there some hidden rewards system I am of yet unaware?
Original post by Arkasia
Now, I don't mean this to be overly harsh or blunt, but honestly why would people care? As a previous poster mentioned, there seems to be no incentive for this other than the childish, egotistical bragging rights that some posters already claim to have on here, regardless of the badge system. Is there some hidden rewards system I am of yet unaware?

Haha, I'm just doing it for the sense of achievement of the fact that they're there, they'll be staying, and so I'm gonna try get all the badges...
Haha, I'm just doing it for the sense of achievement of the fact that they're there, they'll be staying, and so I'm gonna try get all the badges...

I suppose, grinding for badges and achievements is why years of my life were swallowed by Runescape.
Original post by Arkasia
I suppose, grinding for badges and achievements is why years of my life were swallowed by Runescape.

Haha, depends what all the badges are when they release more I guess... I don't think everyone will be able to achieve them all, but who knows...
Haha, depends what all the badges are when they release more I guess... I don't think everyone will be able to achieve them all, but who knows...

Is TSR going to pull an EA and release special TSR Coins?

500 coins for only £5.99, and each badge is 600 coins.
And this is why TSRG pay you :biggrin:

But seriously... I'll be waiting for the Smartarse badge - straight to Level 3 I hope :tongue:

Nice try old chap :wink:

:lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending