The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

ULIP open day

Hi, is anyone else going to the ULIP open day, in March? Or has anyone started thinking about accommodation? It's all very exciting, I booked flights with my dad the other day :-)
Reply 1
I am! I'm getting the Eurostar and making a weekend of it. I'm excited to meet everyone!
I've been looking at private halls, they look pretty good :smile:
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Original post by LucyFDiamond
Hi, is anyone else going to the ULIP open day, in March? Or has anyone started thinking about accommodation? It's all very exciting, I booked flights with my dad the other day :-)

Original post by Zabalara
I am! I'm getting the Eurostar and making a weekend of it. I'm excited to meet everyone!
I've been looking at private halls, they look pretty good :smile:

I'm going too! What are you both thinking of doing for accommodation? Would ULIP be your first choice? I'm so excited/nervous! :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by emma7645
I'm going too! What are you both thinking of doing for accommodation? Would ULIP be your first choice? I'm so excited/nervous! :smile:

Haha same :smile: ULIPs definitely my first choice, I can't imagine anything better than studying in Paris haha :smile: how about you? And what are you thinking of for accommodation?
Reply 4
Original post by Zabalara
Haha same :smile: ULIPs definitely my first choice, I can't imagine anything better than studying in Paris haha :smile: how about you? And what are you thinking of for accommodation?

I'm thinking it'll be my first choice, I just hope I like it when I go to the open day! :smile: I want to do a flat share, but I have no idea how to go about it!
Reply 5
I'm so excited just to be in Paris for the weekend! It will probably be my first choice - I'm hoping the visit will help me decide :smile: As for accommodation, I haven't really started looking yet but I like the idea of flat/house sharing with some other students :wink: I find it hard trying to focus on school and getting the grades I need whilst getting excited/ planning for September when I don't even know if I will get what I need haha!
Reply 6
I'm so excited just to be in Paris for the weekend! It will probably be my first choice - I'm hoping the visit will help me decide :smile: As for accommodation, I haven't really started looking yet but I like the idea of flat/house sharing with some other students :wink: I find it hard trying to focus on school and getting the grades I need whilst getting excited/ planning for September when I don't even know if I will get what I need haha!

How do you think you'll go about finding who to share with? No idea what to do!
Reply 7
Original post by emma7645
How do you think you'll go about finding who to share with? No idea what to do!

I'm hoping to talk to some other prospective students during the visit. Shall I add you on Facebook? Maybe we could help each other? :smile:
Reply 8
I'm hoping to talk to some other prospective students during the visit. Shall I add you on Facebook? Maybe we could help each other? :smile:

Yeah sure! Do you want to PM me your facebook name? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending