Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

UCLAN Nursing September 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by Aclegg81
Has anyone who had an interview around the 16th January, heard anything?!
The wait is killing me :/

Give admissions a call on Monday, I waited 2 weeks and then rang them.
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Original post by lucymaria
Has anyone made a facebook group or anything for September 2015?
Also would you be living in? Or staying at home? X

Hi, I received an email recently with a link to a Facebook group for 2015 candidates -
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1399048410391656/
Hope this helps! Xx
Ah thank you! I've requested to join :smile: x
Original post by sophiemf
iv just sent you a message i can help you with any questions you have?? x

What are the interviews for UCLAN like, mine is on Friday!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have accepted an unconditional offer for UClan to start in September and they sent me an email about setting up my account so I did and it says March on my course title, has anyone else had this?
Reply 165
I've just joined the group I have firmed my offer look forward to hopefully meeting some of you in sept!
Has anyone heard back from UCLAN for children nursing? I had an interview on the 9th and still heard nothing :frown: x
Original post by Oliviabolton
Hey, I've just got an offer for child nursing in September for UCLAN! Has anyone else got one? ������

I haven't heard anything yet but my interview was the 9th for children's :0 So nervous! Considering ringing up tomorrow...
They told me it will take about a month for them to get back to me ☺️
Original post by LaraWagstaff
They told me it will take about a month for them to get back to me ☺️

almost a month now ahah
I had an interview on the the 9th of January for Adult Nursing, I then received a conditional offer on the 29th of January for the September 15 intake
Well done hun. lol not wat us people who r waiting wanna hear haha I hate waiting now lol it's a joke, come on bloody ucas tell me some good news,x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thankyou, I'm sure you'll hear something soon. When was your interview? x
hello, anyone have interview tomorrow for adult nursing? OMG, i feel like having a breakdown :/ xx
Congrats! mine was the 9th for childrens so hoping thats why its taking so long :/

Original post by laurendaurge
I had an interview on the the 9th of January for Adult Nursing, I then received a conditional offer on the 29th of January for the September 15 intake
Reply 175
Original post by Lara1987
hello, anyone have interview tomorrow for adult nursing? OMG, i feel like having a breakdown :/ xx

Hi :-) I had my interview on the 14th January, but please don't worry! It's quite relaxed and informal you'll be fine :-)
Original post by AmyT82
Hi :-) I had my interview on the 14th January, but please don't worry! It's quite relaxed and informal you'll be fine :-)

Im just worrying about the English test, as English is my second language. What kind of question was your writing essay? x
Reply 177
It was about the qualities a nurse should posses :-)
Anyone heard anything yet? My interview was the 22nd, climbing the walls here ><
Nup, mine was 16th jan and still not heard a thing :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending