The Student Room Group

Healthy eating French essay? DUE TOMMOROW

So sorry about the quality :/ And about my sorry excuse for handwriting.. But I need some help improving these two paragraphs! These are the first and third paragraphs (as indicated on the sheet) c:
I just want to improve them is all, to get a higher level ^-^ so any phrases are welcome! This is due in tomorrow! c: :cool:
if you type it up, je t'aiderai
Reply 2
Original post by beyknowles
if you type it up, je t'aiderai

Désolé!
(I can't figure out how to get accents on this computer!)
What I'm really looking for, in effect, is some good uses of the conditional tense when talking about healthy eating- I can't think of any ways I could at the moment! :-:
Original post by GCShElpme
Désolé!
(I can't figure out how to get accents on this computer!)
What I'm really looking for, in effect, is some good uses of the conditional tense when talking about healthy eating- I can't think of any ways I could at the moment! :-:

Just put Num Lock on, hold Alt and type the code for the accent you want. After a few times you'll remember at least a few :smile: 133 = à and 138 = è and 133 = ê and 147 = ô and I think 131= â. That's just a few I remember from using them today :tongue:

Some conditional phrases off the top of my head:

Si je mangeais une régime équilibrée, je pourrais mener un mode de vie plus sain

Je voudrais maigrir et j'espère qu'en faisant assez d'exercice, j'y arrive.

Je dirais que

Si tu as encore besion d'aide, me demandes :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by beyknowles
Just put Num Lock on, hold Alt and type the code for the accent you want. After a few times you'll remember at least a few :smile: 133 = à and 138 = è and 133 = ê and 147 = ô and I think 131= â. That's just a few I remember from using them today :tongue:

Some conditional phrases off the top of my head:

Si je mangeais une régime équilibrée, je pourrais mener un mode de vie plus sain

Je voudrais maigrir et j'espère qu'en faisant assez d'exercice, j'y arrive.

Je dirais que

Si tu as encore besion d'aide, me demandes :smile:

Thank you! <3

Quick Reply

Latest