The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Edge hill nursing 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Carlyhannon
Ah I think I mentioned about taking a place at April or September I would be happy for anything! Did you get your offer for adult nursing? Thanks for your reply too x

I wish I could do the April but it would mean £0 bursary 😔 At least no rejection yet no news is good news :biggrin: yeah offer is for adult. No problem x
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Original post by SarahLaura
I wish I could do the April but it would mean £0 bursary 😔 At least no rejection yet no news is good news :biggrin: yeah offer is for adult. No problem x

How long did they take to get back to you? X
Original post by Carlyhannon
How long did they take to get back to you? X

It took 6 weeks to get the first offer x
Reply 23
Sarah what do you mean you would get zero bursary ? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Emilly2904
Sarah what do you mean you would get zero bursary ? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because I would of been working under the 36 month average to be classed as independent it would go off my parents income. They earn over the threshold so I'd get the £1000 grant but no monthly bursary. Luckily the university were happy enough to change my intake meaning I'm at 36 independent support and will get full bursary. I'd be stuck without it x
Hello, I had my interview today so it's just a waiting game now good luck and I hope you hear soon! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

How was your interview? Im doing adult nursing, my first interview is tomorrow at uclan and next week edge hill, im so nervous x
Reply 26
Lara I'm at uclan tomorrow ! Not sure about the group interview ? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lara I'm at uclan tomorrow ! Not sure about the group interview ? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

What time is your interview Emilly? x
Reply 28
1.00 what time is yours? I've ready had my edge hill I'm just on the waiting game and I have salford on Friday not sure if I'm going to go yet .. Are you driving xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
mine is at 1pm as well. Im having a nervous breakdown now, its my first one you see. Im going by bus? Where are you from? xx
Had an interview at Edge Hill today - Good luck everyone!
Original post by Daisydogsmum
Had an interview at Edge Hill today - Good luck everyone!

How was the edge hill interview? X
How was it? Was the interview for nursing?
Reply 33
I'm driving from aintree in Liverpool :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm driving from aintree in Liverpool :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you nervous for tomorrow? x
Reply 35
I feel strange edge hill give me a big pack on what I needed to do practice tests ect what I needed to take with me and its basically nothing for uclan seems weird! I'm not good with group interviews ( I have never had one ) are you nervous? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I am very nervous, I dont know what to practice :s This is my first interview and like you said they didnt send anything to practice. Ill be okay with the maths exam, just a bit nervous about the English task. Apparently we gonna have two groups interview, a small group apparently they gonna ask questions about yourself and the second group is a scenario that you need to debate with the other people.. I think it will be good, because was the other people will be talking you can talk and think about those topics and give your opinion xx
Original post by Daisydogsmum
It was for Adult Nursing, had a Maths & English test, Maths lasted 10 mins which I definitely FAILED (I think), English was 40 mins (3 parts to it) then it's an interview with 2 people, they ask 4 questions each, one scenario. Wasn't asked why I want to be a Nurse, I stupidly assumed there would be a conversion chart for the Maths which there wasn't & I went blank!!!!

Good Luck. x

What kind of questions was the English test? When you said 3 parts what do you mean? xx
Original post by Lara1987
What kind of questions was the English test? When you said 3 parts what do you mean? xx

Read an extract & give the correct spellings that are highlighted, next part is regarding quotes, last part is to write a short essay about a topic they've chose.
Reply 39
Lara are you here ? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending