The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yes, I'm aware.
Original post by Sax123
To be quite honest I find that idea disgusting

Posted from TSR Mobile

So do I, but after seeing some statistics a while ago I won't be changing my opinion.
I have so many controversial views I can't possibly choose just one:
My Islamophobia
My hatred for left-wing people
My belief that you should judge people by their names
My belief that a C is a bad grade
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by TheEccentric
My Islamophobia
My belief that all homophobic people should be killed slowly and painfully.

You should judge people by their names? Do you believe people who disagree with homosexuality should be killed slowly and painfully?
Abortion should be illegal.

The approach to transsexualism is wrong and one sided to many other issues.

Illegal immigration should be illegal. They should be deported when it is found out. Hospitals fire department police department etc should make sure every individual they encounter has the right papers to be here. Employers should be fined and serve a mandatory 90 days in jail if they employ such person knowingly. People renting or housing an illegal alien should be jailed 90 days if it's knowingly. Welfare department can not allow illegal residence access to any benefits and must notify authorities. And the education system does not allow children of illegals to attend and notifies authorities as well. If all that was done thered be very little illegal immigration.

also I believe in the death penalty for anyone who commits murder outside of self defense and maybe a few other situations. I believe it should be done quick efficiently and cheap so it is no burden with taxes. This would help lessen the cost of building prisons housing prisoners serving life sentences.

I hate how just because I'm for gay rights its expected that I'm liberal. When I'm conservative.

Dogs should not be kept as pets as much as they are. Farmers should not farm commercially and it should have a lot more restrictions. More people should be encouraged to hunt and domestic animals encouraged to be integrated with wild life. Animal shelters should not really exist as they do now and they should NEVER be allowed to kill animals simply because no human wants them. They aren't here for human's pleasure imo.

Do I need to go on further on about this?
(edited 9 years ago)
My Islamophobia
My belief that all homophobic people should be killed slowly and painfully.

Wow that last belief could get you placed on some secret service watch-list. Why do you think they should be killed in such a brutal way(BTW im not gay..just curious about your radical view)
Oh that's another one stop funding Israel and stop taking sides and just be neutral.
I want a Republic, not a Royal family.

so many people have got annoyed at me for this, I think because I'm not white I'm seen as trying to destroy British culture. Truth is I despite all royal families around the world equally.
Oh btw I'm not British I'm american.
Original post by Kitty-meaw
Protected sex within a marriage is acceptable although, I am more concerned about woman who just go around throwing their bodies around (unmarried woman when I refer to this!!!!) and then getting pregnant and wanting to have an abortion. Thus killing the fetus inside her, a human being. I would think it is as bad as committing homicide. There are woman out there who want to badly have children but can't, whilst there are others that can an basically flush them down the loo.. I know many people will agree and disagree with me. We all have different views and opinions, and i think an abortion is wrong. Specially when that guilt will stick with you for the rest of your life. Is that worth taking? And no I am not saying who can and who cannot have sex, I am just stating that abortion is wrong, that's all.

What I'm trying to get at is if a woman was married, with say, 4 children, and she used protection with her husband but it failed [condom splits, or the pill doesn't work for whatever reason] and therefore she gets pregnant, and there is no way she can support a 5th child, not in terms of time, or money, or anything, you still wouldn't think she should be allowed an abortion?
Original post by desdemonata
Hang on now, does raising a child not cost money anymore? When did that happen... Last I checked raising a child is actually one of the most costly things a couple can decide to do. Google "average cost raising a child UK" and tell me the figures you see aren't staggering.

Please. Tell me how you plan to raise your child solely on "human compassion", on the streets in a cardboard box?

I think they implying anyone, no matter what their economic situation you should be able to have kids without succumbing to poverty. Which is why stuff like child benefit exists. Whether you agree with that or not is another question.
Original post by Charli XCX
Travellers/gypsies shouldn't have discrimination protections.

It's all about rights nowadays - rights and no responsibilities. Travellers behave in a disgusting manner where I live and they largely get away with it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr.bob
Wow that last belief could get you placed on some secret service watch-list. Why do you think they should be killed in such a brutal way(BTW im not gay..just curious about your radical view)

They are subhuman and disgusting. I hate them so much.
Original post by OU Student
But on the flip side, a lot of people only have one or two children because that's all they can afford. Meanwhile, there are people who have children after children because they know the state will pay for them. And then whinge when they have to find work.:rolleyes:

Yeah, people do. But what I'm arguing is that nobody should ever be advised/told to have an abortion. Perhaps, if this is the way people are relying on the state, then the state needs to change? :redface:
They are subhuman and disgusting. I hate them so much.

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...
Original post by katinthehat
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

What's wrong with not liking homophobic people?
Original post by katinthehat
Yeah, people do. But what I'm arguing is that nobody should ever be advised/told to have an abortion. Perhaps, if this is the way people are relying on the state, then the state needs to change? :redface:

Hmm, difficult. The children shouldn't suffer because of their parents choices. But we shouldn't just keep paying for people to have child after child they can't afford.
Starting this back up, I do NOT thinks it's "anti-semitic" to even argue that Israel is not a legitimate country in its current form.
Pro-choice.
The idea that feminism is uneccesary, and me not identifying myself as a feminist doesn't make me a sexist or a mysoginist.

It's a MOVEMENT and an IDEA and therefore is not exempt from criticism. If I disagree with the direction of a movement, I have every right not to associate with said movement but people like to do the 'well if you believe in women's rights/equal rights' youre a feminst' line on me which i vehemently disagree with. The dictionary definition doesn't define the movement.

PS Wage Gap is a myth

Latest