The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Odd socks
Thanks guys :colondollar:

Good mood is gone now though, mum just text to tell me my uncle is in hospital because he had a heart attack :frown:

Really sorry to hear that. Fingers crossed for a good recovery for him :frown:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Really sorry to hear that. Fingers crossed for a good recovery for him :frown:

Thanks :frown: :hugs: I'm so worried now, by the sounds of it he's stable but I keep thinking of worst case scenarios and what if the same thing happens to my dad :s-smilie:
Thanks :frown: :hugs: I'm so worried now, by the sounds of it he's stable but I keep thinking of worst case scenarios and what if the same thing happens to my dad :s-smilie:

Well, as long as they end up in hospital ... so you can be confident!
Reply 923

Congrats on the results!

Sad to hear about your uncle, but if hes in hospital thats the best place! They can work wonders with heart attacks nowadays i promise! My uncle has been having heart attacks for about 30 years and hes still going so hopefully your uncle will be fine!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wishing him a swift recovery. As others have said they can do wonders these days with them and he is in the best place now. so please dont worry about it. :hugs:
PEEPS, WE WON MOST HELPFUL THREAD OF THE YEAR IN THE TSR AWARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

:king1:

Well done MHSS!! :h:

Well done you as well, it was a forgone conclusion you'd win that award anyway as you deserved it :hugs:
PEEPS, WE WON MOST HELPFUL THREAD OF THE YEAR IN THE TSR AWARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

:king1:

So proud of us all!

I PASSED MY EXAM!!!!!! :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yaaaaaaaaay!

Sorry to hear about your uncle though :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 927
Woke up with no vouce, its got better throughout the day but feel so so ill with it! Definately taking a zopi or 2 tonight!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh, WELL DONE for the exam!
Original post by IDukem
Well done MHSS!! :h:

Well done you as well, it was a forgone conclusion you'd win that award anyway as you deserved it :hugs:

Thank you Dukey darling, that's very sweet of you to say. I don't think it was a foregone conclusion at all :nah:

:lovehug:
Thank you Dukey darling, that's very sweet of you to say. I don't think it was a foregone conclusion at all :nah:

I guess I'll be more friendlier so I can at least try to rival you next time :wink: :teehee:

Reply 931
Think im gonna have to ask my dr to check my lower abdomen out tomorrow getting cramps AGAIN :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just seen this. I'd be lying if I said it didn't make me cry :colondollar:

Massive hugs for all :console:
:jumphug:

just thought id say well done in the tsr awards :smile:

-------------

really need to stop stressing.
Original post by guitaristemily
just thought id say well done in the tsr awards :smile:

Thankies :h:
Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd post this here and see what others think

My dad went to the doctors this morning for his blood pressure check and he seen the doctor I have been seeing for my depression and social anxiety

He told the doctor he is very worried about me the fact my depression has been worse than usual, not sleeping and lashing out at objects, crying, screaming and just generally extremely low

He told the doctor that we are having to move house for personal reasons and that I have been getting myself extremely worked up as I don't want to change GP surgeries

The doctor did say it's very flattering as most GP surgeries are every bit as good, but he did say that he has younger patients he sees there who are at University and don't wish to change, so are still registered, although in an emergency obviously see someone local. So assume he is hinting that an hour away wouldn't be an issue

He has said to my dad that he knows I have an appointment in a couple of weeks, but would like me to go in asap for a chat, he said he will fit me in as soon as possible even if it is the end of his surgery so not to worry about getting an appointment

What do you guys think ? The pessimistic side of me is thinking when he said it's very flattering as most GP surgeries are every bit as good he might mean I have to register elsewhere. But the other side is thinking the fact he mentioned he has patients at university who are registered may be a good thing

I am gonna phone up in the morning
Girlfriend crashed her car into her wall with me in the passenger seat and her dad is furious at her. I feel guilty and responsible for some reason.
Original post by james1211
Girlfriend crashed her car into her wall with me in the passenger seat and her dad is furious at her. I feel guilty and responsible for some reason.

:frown: Are you and her ok?
Original post by OU Student
:frown: Are you and her ok?

It was only going a few mph, she was backing up and didnt turn hard enough so scraped quite heavily along the wall and broke the wheel arch. We're both okay thanks, thankfully it wasn't anything high speed. She did crash it a few months ago at about 20mph when it skidded out on a roundabout; i think she's scared of the car ever since.
Thanks guys :colondollar:

Good mood is gone now though, mum just text to tell me my uncle is in hospital because he had a heart attack :frown:

:hugs: Hope he's ok :frown: But very well done for exam! :woo:

----
Bit of a random question, but does anyone else get times when they're really hyper but really low at the same time? Think it's probably just overtiredness but it's kind of weird :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest