The Student Room Group

Being rejected from all my unis

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Incubator
I think you need to get your head out of your own arse mate! All I ever see you do on TSR is talk about yourself! But then again, what do I expect from a website like this?!

I apologised. I realised it was an uncalled for comment.
Original post by PinkCrayon
Thanks for the advice, pharmacy is what I really want to do, and the foundation year seems like a good option but that would mean an extra year (and pharmacy is already 4 years) and extra costs so I would have to think about that. I really do hope I get the grades I need for pharmacy by the end of the year, so yeah if exams go well I might phone the unis up for a August placement. Gosh I wish I could just skip this year.

Listen. Don't worry about the extra costs. You pay back based on what you earn not on what you have borrowed (well in a student loan) and an extra year will probably not have an effect on the amount you pay back unless you earn a very large amount (in which case it won't matter)

If you get good grades clearing is also an option.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 22
Original post by ChiefKeef
Sorry to hear that, What you could do is smash all your exams plus your retakes and go through clearing.
In sha Allah with amazing grades you can get into a top uni like kings for Pharmacy, which is what one of my colleagues did!
Best of luck
-J.A

Thank you! Yepp that is my plan, just have to keep myself motivated now
Original post by Abdul-Karim
Dunno what you expected with those dissapointing grades, to say the least.

All the best with your re-takes but really it should've never come to that.

It's called your ego it fills us with a sense of relentless power and confines us to a world in a mind in which we think about vengeance and power.

The bigger it grows the more deceiving we become, anger and hate fills the ego and so we harvest in our own mind until it becomes part of us and ultimately becomes involved in the things we say and do.
Original post by goobypls
It's called your ego it fills us with a sense of relentless power and confines us to a world in a mind in which we think about vengeance and power.

The bigger it grows the more deceiving we become, anger and hate fills the ego and so we harvest in our own mind until it becomes part of us and ultimately becomes involved in the things we say and do.

It really wasn't intentional to make anyone feel bad.
Original post by goobypls

Honestly, all I ever see this guy do is talk about himself. :rolleyes:
Reply 26
Original post by gideon123
Hey i had similar AS grades and after retaking during my a2 i managed to get much better... there is no reason why you cant do the same. i know many people who flopped AS and some who got a lot worse than ccd and they managed to get A's and B's overall. all the content will come alot easier to you when learning it second time round so dont stress too much :smile: put the work in and you will get in to a pharmacy course... listen we have all been there, me included, but try to be motivated and you can do it!! good luck!!

Thank you! Yeah i've realised that a lot of people have been in the same boat which does give me motivation, just gotta put my head down and work hard.
Original post by Abdul-Karim
It really wasn't intentional to make anyone feel bad.

The ego just comes and go's just like that, one minute you're relentless the other helpless and the sudden realization of the words or actions, pity and apologetic persona arrives.
Reply 28
Original post by reallydontknow
Listen. Don't worry about the extra costs. You pay back based on what you earn not on what you have borrowed (well in a student loan) and an extra year will probably not have an effect on the amount you pay back unless you earn a very large amount (in which case it won't matter)

If you get good grades clearing is also an option.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha thanks, yeah im not that worried about costs as much, 5 years though still seems traumatizing but yepp clearing is my first option though.
Reply 29
Foundation years are your best friend

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending