The Student Room Group

Should the UK take steps to ensure there is never an Islamic-majority UK population?

Scroll to see replies

When that day comes we need to be long gone from Britain. We'll be political refugees.
Original post by Aleon
No he's not, there's nothing wrong with wanting a majority white country to remain majority white.

Lmao, you do realise "white" and "muslim" aren't mutually exclusive, right? :facepalm:
Maybe the Government should encourage the English to have more children so that the Muslims don't out populate them!!

Anyway I don't buy this idea of Muslims out breeding the English and then becoming a majority. I don't see the young generation having the same mentality as the previous generation. Yes, it is quite common amongst Pakistanis and Bangladeshis to have large families but I think the new generation are not going to have the same attitude due to more education and tougher financial circumstances. People can't stick with the stereotype that 'Asians have like 10 kids' forever.
Original post by R Dragon
Lmao, you do realise "white" and "muslim" aren't mutually exclusive, right? :facepalm:

This thread reminds me of that edl guy "blòdy moslems trying to put down their iraqi laws on us" Lol

You say its not the people, its the religion and those who follow it? So yeah it is the people then isnt it?

Also you do realise that out of that 35% you are saying would be needed for a muslim majority that not even 1% would represent those who would actually want to implement sharia laws on the uk.
I think this is a misconception that many of you have towards us muslims, did it ever occur to you that maybe muslims leave their own country's due to not agreeing with the sharia law and wanting to live in a country where everyone is treated equally and to have a fair justice system along with human rights? Or do you just think all muslims come over into the uk with the sole purpose of recruiting terrorist and taking part in terrorist activities or to build up a majority and implement sharia law, which I dont think will ever happen.

Lastly as somone has already said, you do realise that being white and being muslim are not two sperate things? Many turkish people are "white" but also muslims.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Waz96
This thread reminds me of that edl guy "blòdy moslems trying to put down their iraqi laws on us" Lol

You say its not the people, its the religion and those who follow it? So yeah it is the people then isnt it?

Also you do realise that out of that 35% you are saying would be needed for a muslim majority that not even 1% would represent those who would actually want to implement sharia laws on the uk.
I think this is a misconception that many of you have towards us muslims, did it ever occur to you that maybe muslims
leave their own country's due to not agreeing with the sharia law and wanting to live in a country where everyone is treated equally and to have a fair justice system along with human rights? Or do you just think all muslims come over into the uk with the sole purpose of recruiting terrorist and taking part in terrorist activities or to build up a majority and implement sharia law, which I dont think will ever happen.

Lastly as somone has already said, you do realise that being white and being muslim are not two sperate things? Many turkish people are "white" but also muslims.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What are you on about? I think you've quoted the wrong person :/
The make more children argument is bull****.
I think Europe should seriously consider protecting itself from 'islaminisation' or any other minority ethnic group becoming too vocal & influential. EU policies are weak and every country should be able to have their own laws about immigration & demographics control.
The problem is a lot of muslim immigrants just don't adapt and think they are still in the middle east.
There should never be a competition imo. Immigrants and ethnic groups are minorities and brits are the majority.
I saw a comment about asking muslim countries what they do with christians but the western democracy and freedom will never let this 'an eye for an eye' logic happen. Westerners protect everyone because of democracy. Others only protect their own and say f*** you to the foreigners.
Reply 186
Islam is the world's fastest growing religion with 1.5 billion Muslims. If Islam is as bad as people say why do hundreds of people convert each Day? !!! Educate yourself on the religion and you'll gone find the truth and the beauty of Islam and stop believing what the likes of Fox news says.
Original post by billydisco
We could ask the Muslim countries what they do with their Christians.....

Lots of Christians in Muslim countries are treated absolutely terribly and are persecuted. Do you want to persecute Muslims here in the UK?
Original post by QueenSI
Islam is the world's fastest growing religion with 1.5 billion Muslims. If Islam is as bad as people say why do hundreds of people convert each Day? !!! Educate yourself on the religion and you'll gone find the truth and the beauty of Islam and stop believing what the likes of Fox news says.

The growth comes from birth rate and indoctrination. Not conversion.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by william walker
Simple enforce the English Bill of Rights and watch the Muslim population shrink over the decades as they on mass convert to Protestantism or Anglicanism. What you need to do is give Muslims an alternative to Islam which doesn't mean they have to stop being a Muslim. This is Protestantism. Secularism isn't the answer because it means forcing them to make a choice between having faith or not.

What? How would converting Muslims to protestantism allow Muslims to say they're Muslim? You can be secular and muslim but you can't be Christian and Muslim.
Original post by Raymat
Maybe the Government should encourage the English to have more children so that the Muslims don't out populate them!!

Anyway I don't buy this idea of Muslims out breeding the English and then becoming a majority. I don't see the young generation having the same mentality as the previous generation. Yes, it is quite common amongst Pakistanis and Bangladeshis to have large families but I think the new generation are not going to have the same attitude due to more education and tougher financial circumstances. People can't stick with the stereotype that 'Asians have like 10 kids' forever.

Even that's wrong. In Pakistan the average birth rate is around 3.8 and in Bangladesh its around 2.4 I think(?)

Logic would dictate that in the UK its going to be lower

For myself, were a three sibling family! :smile:
Original post by The_Internet
Even that's wrong. In Pakistan the average birth rate is around 3.8 and in Bangladesh its around 2.4 I think(?)

Logic would dictate that in the UK its going to be lower

For myself, were a three sibling family! :smile:

I think in the UK the Pakistani birth rate is about 3 but they are one of (if not) the largest Muslim ethnic group. I'm also pretty sure they can legally marry abroad and bring the wife over.

But the problem is that the white birth rate is about half that. The birth rate has risen to 1.9 due to immigration but i've not seen a breakdown of whether that's the natives pushing it up, Muslims spitting kids out or the Polish spitting them out.
Reply 192
Original post by Jebedee
The growth comes from birth rate and indoctrination. Not conversion.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Birth rate or conversion. Islam is still the world's fastest growing religion. Period.
I do not have anything against muslims or their culture. However, I do fear that their strong beliefs could result in social problems such as the LGBT community getting discriminated against more frequently and marriages being arranged.
Original post by QueenSI
Birth rate or conversion. Islam is still the world's fastest growing religion. Period.

So Islam is number one for forcing children to believe something along with various other human rights abuses. Congratulations

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aleon
By limiting migration from countries such as Pakistan, Somalia, Iran etc and also encouraging the white population to reproduce more.

Democracy's biggest strength is also it's biggest flaw, that the majority can decide how to live their lives, we are fortunate enough at this moment in time to live in a liberalish democracy however should Muslims become numerous enough to form a majority government, (which you can do on like 35% of the vote) they have the power to impose barbaric Shariah on all of us.

We tolerate them, but should they ever get in charge, they won't tolerate us.

Did you know that... white people can be Muslims too?

I know a Russian Muslim, blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin and that and she's a muslim but she can get away with it because she's white.

Yet brown people just get judged for muslim right off the bat.

I voted yes on this thing, wish i could un vote because you just seem to be just against brown people.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by The_Internet
What? How would converting Muslims to protestantism allow Muslims to say they're Muslim? You can be secular and muslim but you can't be Christian and Muslim.

Because you force them to put the British nation state on equal terms with their religion. No you can't be secular and a Muslim. However you can be a Protestant and as Muslim.
LGBT is legal in Turkey and its a majority Muslim country. It CAN work - just it will be difficult
Muslims make up 3% of the UK, and they will become a majority? Are you serious?
Original post by william walker
Because you force them to put the British nation state on equal terms with their religion. No you can't be secular and a Muslim. However you can be a Protestant and as Muslim.

What a load of nonsense.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending