Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Me too, did you say you got told the end of Feb? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by beckgibbons
Me too, did you say you got told the end of Feb? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ye that is what they said, just wandering if they have sent any out any earlier x

Posted from TSR Mobile
You heard anything yet? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
You heard anything yet? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nothing yet have u? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Maturehealth
Nothing yet have u? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

No the wait is killing me! X
No the wait is killing me! X

Me too! Have you heard from anywhere else? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Me too! Have you heard from anywhere else? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've got my interview at wolvo Monday and then one at Stafford in March x

Good luck with both x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi! Did u receive an email from bcu this morning about learning disability nursing? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi! Did u receive an email from bcu this morning about learning disability nursing? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I did, did you?
I rang them today to see when we will hear back and they said end of March as they are still interviewing and then they collate all the scores and then the ones that have scored the highest get a place... Really don't think I'll be one of the higher scorers x

Posted from TSR Mobile
I rang them today to see when we will hear back and they said end of March as they are still interviewing and then they collate all the scores and then the ones that have scored the highest get a place... Really don't think I'll be one of the higher scorers x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh I feel a bit better about the email now then, but end of march!! That is so far away! What happened to the end of Feb 😢😢
Nor me 😖😖 I'm sure you did okay. Which bit did u find harder? The interview or the ipad bit? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh I feel a bit better about the email now then, but end of march!! That is so far away! What happened to the end of Feb 😢😢
Nor me 😖😖 I'm sure you did okay. Which bit did u find harder? The interview or the ipad bit? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Erm the interview probably I don't feel like I sold myself enough. My wolverhampton interview on Monday was tough im not sure how I feel about that one x
Erm the interview probably I don't feel like I sold myself enough. My wolverhampton interview on Monday was tough im not sure how I feel about that one x

Ye me either, but I think I could have said longer ipad answers too :-(
What kind of questions did u have at wolves? I failed the maths test so was offered social care and health studies as an alternative x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ye me either, but I think I could have said longer ipad answers too :-(
What kind of questions did u have at wolves? I failed the maths test so was offered social care and health studies as an alternative x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you gonna do that course? Erm I had 5 from one lady and 5 from another. They were fairly basic like what do you do as a nurse, what does a team of nurses need to be etc and I had a scenario question. It was just that I felt like I was a girl to them compared to the others cause that's how they addressed me :L I dont think I've got a chance next to people older than me x
Are you gonna do that course? Erm I had 5 from one lady and 5 from another. They were fairly basic like what do you do as a nurse, what does a team of nurses need to be etc and I had a scenario question. It was just that I felt like I was a girl to them compared to the others cause that's how they addressed me :L I dont think I've got a chance next to people older than me x

Strange for them to address you like that, I'm sure you will be ok, as long as you answered the questions with the answers they wanted to hear.
No I would not want to do that course x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Strange for them to address you like that, I'm sure you will be ok, as long as you answered the questions with the answers they wanted to hear.
No I would not want to do that course x

Posted from TSR Mobile

I really hope we both get offers, there's nothing else I wanna do x
I really hope we both get offers, there's nothing else I wanna do x

Me too!! I'm sure you will be okay, how long till you hear from wolves? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Me too!! I'm sure you will be okay, how long till you hear from wolves? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

7-14 working days x

Quick Reply