The Student Room Group

Bdo 2015 audit school leaver programme

Hi all,
I have been given an offer for the 2015 intake at the Reading office for audit.

I am interested to find out who else has been given offers and in which office?
I also think it would be good for us to introduce ourselves so we know of people before we start!

Amrit.
Hi Amrit

could I ask you some advice on the application and the process as I have started the application for BDO school leavers for audit

Thank you
Aisha
Reply 2
Original post by Aisha1096
Hi Amrit

could I ask you some advice on the application and the process as I have started the application for BDO school leavers for audit

Thank you
Aisha

Hey sure you can! Feel free to PM me and I can assist you on any questions you have regarding the whole process :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Hi,

I received and offer for audit in Cambridge office as a graduate :smile: Are you starting in September as well?
Reply 4
Original post by Capricorn
Hi,

I received and offer for audit in Cambridge office as a graduate :smile: Are you starting in September as well?

Hey there! Big congratulations to you well done for making it through :smile:
Yes I will be starting in September.
How did you find the whole process?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Hi,

Hey there! Big congratulations to you well done for making it through :smile:
Yes I will be starting in September.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by 212575
Hi all,
I have been given an offer for the 2015 intake at the Reading office for audit.

I am interested to find out who else has been given offers and in which office?
I also think it would be good for us to introduce ourselves so we know of people before we start!

Amrit.

Hi there, I'm also going to be doing the audit school leaver programme but in Guildford :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Toriar
Hi there, I'm also going to be doing the audit school leaver programme but in Guildford :smile:

Hello, congratulations!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by 212575
Hello, congratulations!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, congratulations to you too :smile: Well idk, I did the summer school programme last year and I got an offer through that, so I didn't have to do the assessment centre or anything. How was it for you?
Reply 9
Congratulations to you both !!! I found the process really relaxed and more friendly and personal than with other companies. Partners and recruiters seem so approachable and helpful :smile:
Reply 10
Congratulations to you both !!! I found the process really relaxed and more friendly and personal than with other companies. Partners and recruiters seem so approachable and helpful :smile:

I felt the same way! Although BDO is the only firm I applied to, it was nothing compared to what I was expecting. I was pleasantly surprised. Totally relaxed and actually enjoyed it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes, my day passed so fast and met such great people :smile: It would be so great to meet people from the whole 2015 intake during the training! So excited for September :smile:
I received an offer for Audit in birmingham this year!
Well done :smile: I started as a school leaver in audit in September and its one of the best decisions I've made
Hi Vicky, I see that you started working in BDO already. I have some questions about travelling to the clients and I would really appreciate if you could answer some of my questions. I was wondering how often do you travel long distances to the clients, do you have any clients abroad and do you need a car from the beginning? I would really appreciate your help :smile: Have a great evening :smile:
Hey Vicki, which office are you working at?
I'm applying for a summer school placement, i've got through to the interview stage, any advice? I'm so nervous! I have to prepare a presentation as well
Reply 17
Hi everyone I just had a quick question. Although BDO requirements are 280 UCAS points are they very firm with this or are they lenient?
With unis if you miss it by one grade they let you in do you think BDO school leaver programme is the same or would they be very strict on this?
Thanks
Original post by charlottec712
I'm applying for a summer school placement, i've got through to the interview stage, any advice? I'm so nervous! I have to prepare a presentation as well

i've passed the numerical reasoning and now need to do the verbal reasoning application for the summer school.. any advice for the verbal reasoning test? I'm really nervous!

Quick Reply

Latest