Visit website

Foundation centre applications and offer holders 2015

Scroll to see replies

Gotcha, fair enough, that makes sense!
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Just recieved an offer to study Chemistry with a Preliminary Year at the University of Cardiff :biggrin: Anyone else applied for this course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sofiasassa
Just recieved an offer to study Chemistry with a Preliminary Year at the University of Cardiff :biggrin: Anyone else applied for this course?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations on your offer!
I'm in Y12 and briefly thought about applying for Physics . . .

Posted from TSR Mobile
So after Durham never ringing me after them telling me they would, I get a ucas track update and it turns out to be Durham offering me an unconditional offer! So happy!
Original post by confused421
So after Durham never ringing me after them telling me they would, I get a ucas track update and it turns out to be Durham offering me an unconditional offer! So happy!

Congratulations!! so happy for you :smile:
Original post by 3OmarYoussef
Congratulations!! so happy for you :smile:

Thank you!
So what colleges have everyone chosen? I put John Snow but then changed it to Stevenson after I realised it was on campus.

Also, I'm hoping they might have flats / rooms set aside for mature students only, or at least same sex accommodation. Would rather live with just other girls I think!

So excited for the college allocations in March :biggrin:
Rejected from Durham, they DO hate me after all hahaha!
Original post by lsaul95
Rejected from Durham, they DO hate me after all hahaha!

Sorry to hear that!!
Would any of the successful applicants to Durham's Foundation centre like to post their Personal Statements here (with name's and sensitive bits redacted) so the rest of us can see what a successful statement looks like?
Original post by ljsilver
Would any of the successful applicants to Durham's Foundation centre like to post their Personal Statements here (with name's and sensitive bits redacted) so the rest of us can see what a successful statement looks like?

i wanted to upload it long time ago here on tsr, because when i was writing my statement, i couldn't find any examples and i was craving for one, but here it says i shouldn't post it unless i have finished the application process and hold an unconditional offer. Are you from overseas or a mature student ?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 92
I got an offer from Durham today! OH MY GOD!!! :biggrin:
Original post by BiCabral

Congratulations! What for?
Reply 94
General Engineering with foundation :smile:
General Engineering with foundation :smile:

Many congratulations!
Reply 96
Thank you!

:yay: Finally! Congratulations :smile:)))
Reply 98
Haha thanks Omar! So excited to meet you all in October!
Haha thanks Omar! So excited to meet you all in October!

Me too! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending