The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dean Ambrose
Why didn't anyone tell me there was a WWE thread on this site!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!

I thought you would make it here right away given the name
Reply 721
Why didn't anyone tell me there was a WWE thread on this site!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!

Welcome, brother.
Original post by .Hu
Seriously. If you like all the promo fakey stuff but wanna see some actual fighting just watch UFC.

Do you go on football forums and say "if you want to see the round balls but people throwing them just watch basketball"?

I mean, what an odd thing to say.
Reply 723
Suppose you don't watch movies either, because they aren't real life? You ****ing oaf.
Maybe we shouldnt give this guy the attention.

Were not stupid, of course its not actual fights but we appreciate the entertainment and know what the job is still very physical and harming to peoples bodies (long and short term).
Reply 725
Don't bother responding to him he watches RAW too
Reply 726
Lol Jon Jones would **** up all wrestlers look at that bitchboy Big Show guys about 7 stone overweight ffs
Original post by .Hu
Seriously. If you like all the promo fakey stuff but wanna see some actual fighting just watch UFC.

Telling a wrestling fan wrestling is fake is like telling a tall person their tall or a shy person their shy.

We already know, stop acting like you're opening our eyes to something.
Reply 728
Telling a wrestling fan wrestling is fake is like telling a tall person their tall or a shy person their shy.

We already know, stop acting like you're opening our eyes to something.

It's "they're" btw

Spoiler

Original post by .Hu
It's "they're" btw

Spoiler

Reply 730
Big Show is set for ANOTHER face turn apparently.
Original post by Mackay
Big Show is set for ANOTHER face turn apparently.

Oh please no, im sick of big show and mark henry. Kane looked really good before he went suit and tie but couldnt carry the gimmick well. PG & Kane is just a bit of a bad mix if im honest
Reply 732
Original post by heavyhandscott
Oh please no, im sick of big show and mark henry. Kane looked really good before he went suit and tie but couldnt carry the gimmick well. PG & Kane is just a bit of a bad mix if im honest

Issue with Kane is that he's such a solid pair of hands. He wrestled the third most times in the company last year, and he is so consistent despite his age.
Original post by Mackay
Issue with Kane is that he's such a solid pair of hands. He wrestled the third most times in the company last year, and he is so consistent despite his age.

Yeah, i hate seeing Kane always teaming up with other people, he can take anyone on by himself. Either that or him loosing.
Reply 734
Let Kane retire. Do this promo where people ridicule how ridiculous he's become and start bullying him. Make him completely explode and go psycho one day and return to the monster he is, bringing back his mask. Let Bryan finally slay him at Wrestlemania and GG
Reply 735
Original post by AR_95
Let Kane retire. Do this promo where people ridicule how ridiculous he's become and start bullying him. Make him completely explode and go psycho one day and return to the monster he is, bringing back his mask. Let Bryan finally slay him at Wrestlemania and GG

Wouldn't be a bad shout. Show's the one who's in desperate need of retirement out of the two of them, though.
Reply 736
Original post by Mackay
and he is so consistent despite his age.

It's scripted :laugh: if you want consistency look at Mayweather or Calzaghe, how is he consistent whether the outcome is predetermined by producers ffs. Reminds me of those weirdos who were shocked that Taker lost his streak, at Wrestlemania just lol. Whenever it's on all I see is some "enforcers" assaulting the same guy every week after he beats one of them, cos that's fun yeah :rolleyes:
Reply 737
Who's big nowadays in WWF? I used to love it growing up and recently just got Sky. Would be interesting to give it a nostalgic watch actually and see what's happening. Do people still get put through the Spanish commentary table? Class.
Reply 739
Original post by .Hu
It's scripted :laugh: if you want consistency look at Mayweather or Calzaghe, how is he consistent whether the outcome is predetermined by producers ffs. Reminds me of those weirdos who were shocked that Taker lost his streak, at Wrestlemania just lol. Whenever it's on all I see is some "enforcers" assaulting the same guy every week after he beats one of them, cos that's fun yeah :rolleyes:

You're a ****ing idiot. He's consistently good at performing in the ring I said, that has nothing to do with the outcome of the match. He barely wins anymore, anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest