The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Shattered and my eyelids are so heafvy but i'm comfy.
Original post by SassKing13
It's not how I'm feeling right at this second, but I have been feeling a bit low recently...partly to do with life, feeling lonely and the fact that I don't seem to be as close to someone as I used to be :frown: So yeah, things haven't been great :|

Were they a good friend to you? Try not to let it get you down in any case :smile: there are plenty of people out there who care for you. I've been feeling a bit low myself recently although it's for purely superficial reasons! :tongue: I'm glad that you feel a little better now though :smile:
Original post by WhimsicalSloth
Were they a good friend to you? Try not to let it get you down in any case :smile: there are plenty of people out there who care for you. I've been feeling a bit low myself recently although it's for purely superficial reasons! :tongue: I'm glad that you feel a little better now though :smile:

I think they were yeah :redface: We met on TSR and talked for quite a while...thank you :smile:

Pfft you're just whimisical 24/7 :wink:
Original post by lou 22
Excuse my rudeness for not replying, but damn dude xD.

:hugs: Don't worry lou :tongue:
I think they were yeah :redface: We met on TSR and talked for quite a while...thank you :smile:

Pfft you're just whimisical 24/7 :wink:

I see :smile: and I wish that I could say that I was :smile: but even sloths have their moments it would seem. :wink: Did you know that sloths often grab onto their own arms believing them to be branches and fall out of trees? :tongue: I know that that shouldn't be funny but seriously! :laugh:
Original post by WhimsicalSloth
I see :smile: and I wish that I could say that I was :smile: but even sloths have their moments it would seem. :wink: Did you know that sloths often grab onto their own arms believing them to be branches and fall out of trees? :tongue: I know that that shouldn't be funny but seriously! :laugh:

...I did not know that :O :tongue:

Fun fact of the day :tongue:
I feel depressed today, which is always great... Hugs please.
Not feeling too great today. Getting a lot of hassle from people at college

Posted from TSR Mobile
Feeling alright, going to see someone.:mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Three people turned down the a room we need to fill to get a house, in one day, so we seriously run the risk of losing this house, and we've been screwed over with a few properties. Life is a bit of a **** right now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
fairly good really, one more day of work and then i can enjoy going home for the weekend. Have got a few more hours from work starting next week and Chelsea got a last minute win tonight. Happy days
It's not how I'm feeling right at this second, but I have been feeling a bit low recently...partly to do with life, feeling lonely and the fact that I don't seem to be as close to someone as I used to be :frown: So yeah, things haven't been great :|
Hey, I'm always here mate :hugs:

Original post by Artimus
I feel depressed today, which is always great... Hugs please.
:hugs:

Original post by goodwinning
Not feeling too great today. Getting a lot of hassle from people at college

Posted from TSR Mobile
:hugs:

Original post by Skratch My Itch
Three people turned down the a room we need to fill to get a house, in one day, so we seriously run the risk of losing this house, and we've been screwed over with a few properties. Life is a bit of a **** right now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah, bummer. Hopefully you get some suitors very soon! :h:
Delirious and wondering where on earth all my bruises are coming from. :indiff:
Still good, home exam soon, but still...
Reply 2034
Original post by zhang-liao
:hugs: Don't worry lou :tongue:

Aww thank you xx.
Reply 2035
I feel freezing my hands are like ice blocks :frown:, I need my bed I have only had 1hr20mins of sleep :'( and I have somewhere to be for 6pm.

I am regretting a spur of the moment decision :frown: hopefully everything will be alright in the end.
Original post by lou 22
I feel freezing my hands are like ice blocks :frown:, I need my bed I have only had 1hr20mins of sleep :'( and I have somewhere to be for 6pm.

I am regretting a spur of the moment decision :frown: hopefully everything will be alright in the end.

:hugs:You'll be OK:yep:

I have the opposite problem - haven't slept properly for a few weeks, but still not tired :s-smilie:
Reply 2037
Craving cake the cake I seen makes me dribble I want one.
Reply 2038
Original post by Andy98
:hugs:You'll be OK:yep:

I have the opposite problem - haven't slept properly for a few weeks, but still not tired :s-smilie:

Thanks Andy xx. I have no choice but to just power through.

Omg that isn't good, I hope your sleep pattern improves soon though thumbs up.
Original post by lou 22
Thanks Andy xx. I have no choice but to just power through.

Omg that isn't good, I hope your sleep pattern improves soon though thumbs up.

No problem, we all feel that sometimes.

Yeah, hopefully the skiing I'll be doing next week fixes it

Latest