The Student Room Group

Official Vacation Scheme Thread 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2640
Original post by savagedhearts
I know it's a long shot but did anyone else here apply for a latham singapore vacation scheme? otherwise has anyone done a latham interview at all? :confused:

Yes! :smile: It's the application I spent the most time on and no news after a month. Quite tempted to contact them for any kind of update.
PFO Weil (post interview)
Original post by ChoccyWoccy
PFO Weil (post interview)

Ahhh sorry to hear :frown: Just had an interview with them today, didn't feel it went that well - out of curiosity, how long did it take them to get back to you?
Original post by xixi0lynn
Has anyone heard from Gateley (Birmingham office)? Or even a PFO? :frown:

I'm waiting from the Glasgow office and I've not heard a thing. Although at the last law fair I was at the recruiter told me they don't start looking at applications until the deadline passes so maybe that's why?
Original post by Omiclops
When did you apply? I've not heard anything from them at all since like 30th of Jan

I applied right before Christmas and didn't hear anything until about 2.5 weeks ago when I was invited to the telephone interview.
has any one done Hill Dickinson video interview?
Has anyone got an email from support@kenexa inviting you to do an online assessment? Have absolutely no idea who its from..
Original post by samantha.1991
has any one done Hill Dickinson video interview?

Yeah about a fortnight ago now, questions were very general as I recalled, usual motivation to work for the firm kind of stuff.

Also asking fro myself and a friend, has anyone heard from Kennedys or Bond Dickinson?
Original post by darbythetinker
Yeah about a fortnight ago now, questions were very general as I recalled, usual motivation to work for the firm kind of stuff.

Also asking fro myself and a friend, has anyone heard from Kennedys or Bond Dickinson?

Nothing from Kennedys..... only heard of 1 AC invite!

Edit: I have now heard of 2 AC invites, both received on Tuesday, so I think that may be a PFO for me!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2649
Original post by floramary
Has anyone got an email from support@kenexa inviting you to do an online assessment? Have absolutely no idea who its from..

CRS. Well done :smile:
Reply 2650
Has anybody heard from Walker Morris, Addleshaw Goddard, Pinsent Masons or Bond Dickinson post-application? (Leeds Office)

Has anybody heard post-interview for Irwin Mitchell or DWF?

Been a quiet week!
Original post by Shef94
Has anybody heard from Walker Morris, Addleshaw Goddard, Pinsent Masons or Bond Dickinson post-application? (Leeds Office)

Has anybody heard post-interview for Irwin Mitchell or DWF?

Been a quiet week!

I know people who have heard from AG and PM, as far as I know IM have not sent out anything post interview yet.
Original post by Defragmentation
When is telephone interview for? I passed the SJT and have taken the Verbal Reasoning, really don't want the telephone interview to be anytime soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile

They only gave me the date of Friday 13th - It's pretty soon, but I can only do one of the offered dates, so would ideally want to be at the top of the list!

Original post by ScroogeHumbug
That's good to hear! Out of curiosity, when did you submit your application? I submitted mine on the 17th of Jan and have not heard anything

I applied 11th Jan, then got the SJT on the 6th with two days to complete, same with the VRT.
Vac scheme offer from Mishcon! Over the moon :biggrin:
Just been invited to take Dentons Watson glazer :smile: does anyone know if this is just the standard critical thinking test?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any idea what status "reviewed" means?
Original post by sg7402a
Any idea what status "reviewed" means?

I think it means they've read your application and they are making a decision - so check your email/junk :smile:
Travers Smith interview tomorrow, least preparation time ever!

Anyone waiting on Olswang, probably going to be a PFO, last interviews are next week.
Original post by TrainingChopeful
Nothing from Kennedys..... only heard of 1 AC invite!

Edit: I have now heard of 2 AC invites, both received on Tuesday, so I think that may be a PFO for me!

Same, its a shame really. I did use the word 'litigation' about 100 times on the phone though!
has anyone heard from withers?

Quick Reply

Latest