Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #2

Cheers :hugs:

Spoiler

Yeah, thanks :smile:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by furryface12

You are definitely special! My brain's too mushed up to think if anything more constructive to say than that but you are definitely special :yep::hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by sherbet_lemons7

Your brains wrong. :yep: You're uber fantastical dukey. :yep: :lovehug:

I'm starting to feel like I'm becoming someone who I don't want to be. I see contemporaries and friends give me not-so-flattering-looks and make body languages state state/suggest them being frustrated with me. I know I shouldn't let others dictate who I am etc, but I'm feeling what they're thinking. With a weeks break happening next week, I guess it gives me enough time to reassess some things that can benefit all parties involved.
looking up potential tattoo artists and I wish I could afford one now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your Tina tattoo is awesome

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 984

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im getting one in march :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SweetNothing
Your Tina tattoo is awesome

Posted from TSR Mobile

thank you :biggrin:

I want a fox with flowers on my thigh as my next big one :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PandaWho
Im getting one in march :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile

oooh what of?

Posted from TSR Mobile
thank you :biggrin:

I want a fox with flowers on my thigh as my next big one :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That sounds sweet! I have a big gap in the middle of my sleeve which I want finishing so much

Posted from TSR Mobile
That sounds sweet! I have a big gap in the middle of my sleeve which I want finishing so much

Posted from TSR Mobile

ooh cool, any ideas what you want to fill it?

it's annoying that I can't get anything on my arms because of pharmacy though, I aim to have my legs filled though :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think my anxieties are consistently unfounded so I need to chill and rub my pressure points more..

Just to be a spammer...sorry.
Anyone in the 16-18 bracket. Please can you do my questionnaire?:colondollar: It's on attitudes to religion and re.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1HSSsgoA0SajiCr4eFBnLZk3ClAbHyS9B3ipz2FRhPIc/viewform?usp=send_form
Original post by IDukem
I'm starting to feel like I'm becoming someone who I don't want to be. I see contemporaries and friends give me not-so-flattering-looks and make body languages state state/suggest them being frustrated with me. I know I shouldn't let others dictate who I am etc, but I'm feeling what they're thinking. With a weeks break happening next week, I guess it gives me enough time to reassess some things that can benefit all parties involved.

"I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the courage to start all over again.” Eric Roth.

From our encounters, however brief, on here I think you're amazing. I wouldn't be frustrated with you. Maybe you're reading something that's not there.*hugs*
Reply 991

Something like that but may change the wording above my right boob. But been told by mum i can only get one at the same time as her so i dong have more than her hahaha

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1423685255.463121.jpg
ooh cool, any ideas what you want to fill it?

it's annoying that I can't get anything on my arms because of pharmacy though, I aim to have my legs filled though :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I want a dinosaur skull on there it's going right in the ditch which is going to hurt so bad haha.

Ah that's a shame! can't you cover them up? I got my first tattoo before college so I didn't really think about the career aspect side of tattoos cause I was a 16 year old rebel :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tradingmyheartforyours
"I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the courage to start all over again.” Eric Roth.

From our encounters, however brief, on here I think you're amazing. I wouldn't be frustrated with you. Maybe you're reading something that's not there.*hugs*

Thank you lovely!! :hugs:
Does anyone who posts in here not drink cows milk and can offer a decent alternative? I tried almond milk and didn't like it well it was OKAY but it didn't go well with my tea.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IDukem

:hugs: If you feel like you need to change then change, but I guess just try and make sure it is to someone you want to be, and not who you feel other people might want you to be? They should like you for who you are, and if they don't then that's their fault not yours! Certainly on here you are lovely, and I'm sure you are in real life too. Sorry if that makes no sense, but basically what tradingmyheartforyours said :redface:
Well im feeling happy today! Yay, college went so much better than i thought. My presentation went really went, so much better than i thought it would. yes i need to improve but it was just a mock and so i have 2 weeks to amend and fix a script to go by as i was doing it off the cuff. And then my ALS session was kick ass, made a kick ass intro to my history and so am more coherent and less wordy! learnt how to you apostrophes as well... :biggrin:

Spoiler

-----------------

Talking of tattoos, I've been lusting after one for about 2 years :colondollar: I'd love a sleeve but I look really young so I can imagine people looking at me like '...why has that 14 year old got a sleeve?' :tongue:
Does anyone who posts in here not drink cows milk and can offer a decent alternative? I tried almond milk and didn't like it well it was OKAY but it didn't go well with my tea.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've tried a lot of alternatives and ime nothing beats cows' milk in tea. :no:
Original post by furryface12
:hugs: If you feel like you need to change then change, but I guess just try and make sure it is to someone you want to be, and not who you feel other people might want you to be? They should like you for who you are, and if they don't then that's their fault not yours! Certainly on here you are lovely, and I'm sure you are in real life too. Sorry if that makes no sense, but basically what tradingmyheartforyours said :redface:

I understand what you're saying, but it's not quite as black and white. I'll just see how things transition to be honest, whether I want to adapt/alter some aspects of my personality or not, it's hard to do so over night! Not impossible, but hard nonetheless :smile:

Although I'm starting to fell like "screw them, this is who I am and that's that" buuuut I don't know. It could be me over-analysing things :redface:

Thank you anyways :hugs:

Latest