Aw have you taken medicine?
Hope you get better soon :smile:

Yeah hasn't helped :frown:
Jzk :smile:
Original post by Mary562
Yeah hasn't helped :frown:
Jzk :smile:

It'll take some time, don't worry.
Assalamu Alaykum, I wanted to ask any of you whether birthdays should be celebrated or not on Islam.
Personally, I don't do much but still accept anything I'm given but some people in my family do celebrate. I heard its haram since the prophet never used to celebrate his birthday but that doesn't really make something haram.
BUT... Days of celebration are on Eid for Mulsims so celebrating birthdays could be going against what is taught in Islam.
Sooo..... Would like to know your view on this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ankabout
This Hadith is so popular but yeah it's not authentic.

Yh I used to think it was legit too. I've probably used it on TSR in the past.

Original post by Mary562
I feel really sick guys :sick: I can't even focus on finishing the rest of my bio coursework :frown:

Get well soon Insha'Allah
Original post by childofthesun
:frown: :frown: Allah yer7ma

Original post by Mary562
I feel really sick guys :sick: I can't even focus on finishing the rest of my bio coursework :frown:

May Allah make your recovery swift and make it easy for you to do your work :console:
Original post by IdeasForLife

Get well soon Insha'Allah

Thank you :smile:

Original post by Zamestaneh
May Allah make your recovery swift and make it easy for you to do your work :console:

Ameen. :smile:
Original post by ZennyX
Assalamu Alaykum, I wanted to ask any of you whether birthdays should be celebrated or not on Islam.
Personally, I don't do much but still accept anything I'm given but some people in my family do celebrate. I heard its haram since the prophet never used to celebrate his birthday but that doesn't really make something haram.
BUT... Days of celebration are on Eid for Mulsims so celebrating birthdays could be going against what is taught in Islam.
Sooo..... Would like to know your view on this.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wa alaykum as salaam

My family and I do not celebrate birthdays but I do not have an issue with those who do.

Oh that is so terrible :frown: It just makes things worse cause we don't know what to expect next. I feel really upset hearing all this. I am actually scared myself when stepping out the house because they're are hardly any Muslims on my street just Christians etc
And they're are a couple who still spit out filthy words while I'm walking on the street or something

Will read it later :smile:
Shaykh abdul malek al Alwaan visited his father in prison today and said Shaykh sulaymaan is doing well alhamdulillah.
And when you have decided, then rely upon Allah . Indeed, Allah loves those who rely [upon Him]. (3:159)
:sick: I feel really sick - I can't get to sleep at all :frown:
https://www.facebook.com/HofPak/photos/a.587691221320292.1073741826.587679261321488/766433870112692/?type=1&theater

"I was born in a neighborhood of Lahore where obscenity, adultery, and prostitution was the norm. Growing up, I saw all my friends participating in such practices in addition to gambling, drugs etc. I never liked the life, and never wanted to be a part of such community. I always kept myself away from such activities with the power of Namaz. It brought me nearer to my creator and made my beliefs stronger. Now I am a waiter here at Food-street and though I earn a meager amount of money but I am satisfied that it is Halal and feeds my children. I have seen the most difficult life, and I would never want any child, mine or anyone else's to be born or forced to indulge in such activities. It is not in the hands of anyone where he/she is born, so don't judge. It is according to the will of Allah and only he has the power. If we turn to Him, He will show us a way out of any problem. We just have to have faith."

Original post by 2 much fasad
Assalaamu 'alaikum.

Who likes my avatar? I made it myself using paint :u:

Wa'alaykumasalaam, well, you're banned now but that was a good avatar. Sure you'll read this on a new account lol.
Original post by Mary562
:sick: I feel really sick - I can't get to sleep at all :frown:

Hmm :s-smilie:

If this carries on, visit your gp.
People tend to bang on about "why is sex obligatory on the wife in Islam???" and they quote Islamqa. However, Islamqa says the same thing about men. Sexual intercourse is also obligatory on men if they have no valid excuse(just like women).

Praise be to Allaah.

The husband is obliged to treat his wife in a kind and reasonable manner. Part of that kind and reasonable treatment is intercourse, which he has to do. The majority of scholars set the time limit beyond which it is not permissible for the husband to forego intercourse at four months, but the correct view is that there is no time limit; the husband should have intercourse with his wife according to what satisfies her.

Ibn Qudaamah (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

Intercourse is obligatory upon the man if he has no excuse. This was also the view of Maalik.

Al-Mughni, 7/30

Al-Jassaas said:

He (the husband) is obliged to have intercourse with her, because Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“…so as to leave the other hanging (i.e. neither divorced nor married)…”

[al-Nisa’ 4:129]

meaning, neither divorcing her so that she can marry another or leaving her without a husband because he is not fulfilling his duty of having intercourse with her.

Ahkaam al-Qur’aan, 1/374

Shaykh al-Islam (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

It is obligatory upon the husband to have intercourse with his wife according to what will satisfy her, so long as this will not harm him physically, or keep him from earning a living, and that is not restricted to four months.

This does not mean that if a man/women gets rejected intercourse from their spouse for no reason that they force themselves upon them. That is not allowed. The obligatory rule is only there so that both spouses may be satisfied from the marriage and that they not look to zina etc... for sex.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by childofthesun
:frown: :frown: Allah yer7ma

:frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending