The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL Offer Holders 2015

Congratulations guys!
Please share what course(s) and UAL uni's you have had any offers from, would be great to get to know people beforehand whether you're on my course or at the same campus.

I got accepted onto Fashion Pattern Cutting at LCF.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Just got your message on the facebook group! Congrats to you too!

I've been offered a place on the Fashion Marketing course at Lcf. Very happy!
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Art Foundation (Graphic communication pathway) at CSM
:smile:
Reply 3
I thought offers for foundation at csm came out around the 17th of march? Anyway congrats to everyone I have my interview/ portfolio review this friday :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by bronteoneill

I've been offered a place on the Fashion Marketing course at Lcf. Very happy!

This is so exciting after nervously waiting for an offer.. Heard anything about a offer holders day yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by remo3
I thought offers for foundation at csm came out around the 17th of march? Anyway congrats to everyone I have my interview/ portfolio review this friday :smile:

Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I received an offer for Fashion Management last week, I am so bloody happy! I had an email through today saying that the business courses offer day is on March 7th but I'll be in Switzerland then. I emailed about any other days they might have but they haven't responded yet :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Teddy Jones
I received an offer for Fashion Management last week, I am so bloody happy! I had an email through today saying that the business courses offer day is on March 7th but I'll be in Switzerland then. I emailed about any other days they might have but they haven't responded yet :smile:

I have an offer too! There's a facebook group for UAL offer holders!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/841222779253527/?fref=ts
Original post by meow96
I have an offer too! There's a facebook group for UAL offer holders!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/841222779253527/?fref=ts

Thank you! :smile:
Reply 9
I got an offer for a BA in Fashion Journalism at LCF!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by Anishask

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats! Is that where you want to go?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anishask

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations :smile: x
Original post by abRochyy
Congrats! Is that where you want to go?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ye it is! Congrats to you too! x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Teddy Jones
Congratulations :smile: x

You too! Thank you. x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cherrydaisy
I got an offer for Foundation at CSM too! But for Diagnostics Pathway :smile:

Congrats on your offer!! Can I ask if your national or international? Also when did you submit your portfolio and how long did it take to hear back from them? :smile:
Original post by ralphdiorkleine
Congrats on your offer!! Can I ask if your national or international? Also when did you submit your portfolio and how long did it take to hear back from them? :smile:

Thanks :smile: I'm international. I submitted mine on 21st Jan and a week later they invited me for interview.
Reply 16
I applied architecture at csm and didn't give me an offer but transferred me to do spatial design and got unconditional this morning. Didn't even ask for interview which is extremely strange, and my tutor was shock knowing I got a place without interview.
Reply 17
I have an offer for Film Practice at LCC :smile:
Original post by 19cvabn
I applied architecture at csm and didn't give me an offer but transferred me to do spatial design and got unconditional this morning. Didn't even ask for interview which is extremely strange, and my tutor was shock knowing I got a place without interview.

That's so strange. Did you submit a portfolio or something? Interior and spatial design is something I've applied for. Hope I get in :/
Original post by cherrydaisy
Thanks :smile: I'm international. I submitted mine on 21st Jan and a week later they invited me for interview.

Hey I have my portfolio Interview next Friday, any tips? Haha. I have no idea how much content is needed etc. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending