The Student Room Group

Fashion Journalism CSM and LCF 2015 apllicants

Scroll to see replies

anyone heard from csm yet? i know they said by the 2nd but you never know :smile:
Original post by kjasmine
anyone heard from csm yet? i know they said by the 2nd but you never know :smile:

noooot yettt:frown::frown:
I'm stupidly worried, i read somewhere they let you know within 10 days and its been 11:frown:!!! Has anyone had an interview at UCA Epsom? I will ill yesterday so i had to rearrange my interview for next month x
Reply 303
Original post by Wallisquinn
I'm stupidly worried, i read somewhere they let you know within 10 days and its been 11:frown:!!! Has anyone had an interview at UCA Epsom? I will ill yesterday so i had to rearrange my interview for next month x

I had interview at UCA last Wednesday,but still nothing
Original post by kamilakilian
I. F-ing. Mailed. Them. Million. Times. And. They. Said. It. Is. Necessary.

Honestly I am so done with those unis and I am not even studying yet. I was at a kind of open days in my country and I was talking with UAL representatives. Basically that men told me I need to have a foundation year for every course at LCF. I really focused on getting there for last four years and after he told me that ( well it isn't written anywhere right?) I thought I would seriously have some problems with my mental health ( i was barely eating and sleeping, i was skipping school etc., my mum was srlsly concerned). And then they replied to my email I had sent after the talk at open days... and ofc, they said it was a mistake and there is no need to have a foundation year for those courses I chose.

But still, CSM sent me an email that I do need a foundation.

But it might be because I am foreigner and I don't do A-levels? What do you think?

Hey, All you need is a Level 3 qualification to be able to apply to these universities. Level 3 qualifications can be A levels, Foundation, IB or your country's equivalent etc. I have only done my foundation and GCSE O levels and I got a conditional offer from LCF. I didn't do A levels though and I'm a foreign student too! x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AnchyG
I had interview at UCA last Wednesday,but still nothing

What was the interview like, what kind of stuff did they ask and what does the group interview consist of? Hope it went well and good luck btw x
What was the interview like, what kind of stuff did they ask and what does the group interview consist of? Hope it went well and good luck btw x

I got my offer from UCA the other week, it's a chilled interview tbh they just ask you why you want to do the course who are your favourite designers just atuff you'll be able to answer and your interview is one on one not within a group but there is a group activity that you'll do while others are being interviewed xx
Congrats!!! Have you applied for LCF or CSM too? But ahhh thats nice to know, happy its not too formal, did you get the offer straight after the interview or via email after? I'm bricking it for my LCF interview xx
Could any offer holders join my discussion please, would love to get to know some of you beforehand -- http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3139213

Posted from TSR Mobile
Congrats!!! Have you applied for LCF or CSM too? But ahhh thats nice to know, happy its not too formal, did you get the offer straight after the interview or via email after? I'm bricking it for my LCF interview xx
yeah I've applied for lcf and csm aswell, the guy told me on the day that Id got in then a couple of days later it came onto ucas, good luck with it!!!
Reply 310

It was really relaxed. I didn't have group interview,maybe because there was just two more girls in the group.So I had one on one interview with young girl and we were just chatting about designers,web sites,magazines,writers...Thank you and good luck to you too :smile:
Hey guys, Anyone heard from CSM yet? I believe 10 days has passed after we sent the 800 word article right?
Original post by pinkylicious
Hey guys, Anyone heard from CSM yet? I believe 10 days has passed after we sent the 800 word article right?

Yeah didn't you get an email to say they'd recieved the piece and should be making decisions by the second of March for interviews?
Original post by collettebeckett
Yeah didn't you get an email to say they'd recieved the piece and should be making decisions by the second of March for interviews?
oh dear I didn't read the email properly then! I thought it was within 10 days but I see it makes more sense now haha! Waiting is hard lol x
oh dear I didn't read the email properly then! I thought it was within 10 days but I see it makes more sense now haha! Waiting is hard lol x

I know yeah I'm just gonna focus on preparing for my lcf interview and think about CSM If I'm lucky to come to that ahhaha
I know yeah I'm just gonna focus on preparing for my lcf interview and think about CSM If I'm lucky to come to that ahhaha
lol when is your interview? I didn't get invited or rejected so I don't know what's keeping lcf long in making a decision about me!
(edited 9 years ago)
lol when is your interview? I didn't get invited it rejected so I don't know what's keeping lcf long in making a decision about me!

23rd, but just think that no news is good news

That's true!! Good luck on your interview and let us know what they asked you!!

Good luck with the interview! Let us know what they asked you, I'm already stressing out!
CSM might be sending emails by the end of the month, would be so great to get an offer from them, LCF is still good tho.
Does anyone anyone know what the LCF fash journo interview look like, and same about CSM interview? I hope they don't ask too many tricky questions tbh, but I'm sure they know we're all pretty much shaking inside while being interviewed so should be okay!
Ugh, I wish they already informed me about fashion journalism, I don't know when to book my plane ticket -,-

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending