The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

IQ Nottingham 2015/16

Who's considering IQ Nottingham as their accommodation in September 2015?
Reply 1
Me! already booked it but i feel a bit old as i'll be 2nd year haha what year are you in?
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by dhutchy
Me! already booked it but i feel a bit old as i'll be 2nd year haha what year are you in?

I'll be in first year! What type of room did you book?
Reply 3
ensuite penthouse one haha bit on the expensive side but i liked the look of the living areas and i quite like a slightly smaller room! (less space to make a mess) :biggrin: I'm excited/nervous haha been looking for posts or people who're considering it or already booked but it is a bit early yet! what room are you considering?
Reply 4
Original post by dhutchy
ensuite penthouse one haha bit on the expensive side but i liked the look of the living areas and i quite like a slightly smaller room! (less space to make a mess) :biggrin: I'm excited/nervous haha been looking for posts or people who're considering it or already booked but it is a bit early yet! what room are you considering?

I agree! I think I'm going to book the ensuite bedroom type 2 in a few days but the double duplex rooms look really cool but I really don't think I need that much space, like you said less space to make a mess haha, and they are quite expensive. What course are you doing?
Reply 5
I'm doing International business with japanese! Wbu? :biggrin: i thought loads of rooms would be booked but i had another look and almost nobodies bothered yet i'm starting to regret getting a pricier room hahaha
oh wow thats so cool!! I love Japanese, I'm actually teaching myself the language :biggrin: and I booked the Double Duplex room :smile: just so I feel a little more at home and so i can really personalise it. Plus, I love the look of the kitchen and the living area. I love how close IQ is to all the clubs as well
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending