Lancaster
Visit website

Lancaster Offer Holders 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hollywooddreamer
Im stuck between Bowland Grizedale and Furness
Wbu? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

well i went there to see myself, and I love bowland just because it's close to the law department plus the accommodation is fairly cheaper than other colleges. so bowland will be first choice and grizedale will be second

Posted from TSR Mobile
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Original post by Issaa
i think im going to put grizedale first and bowland as a back up :smile: wbu?

haha mine is other way round, " bowland till I die"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 262
Grizedale first choice, bowland second :biggrin:
surprised no one has mentioned county college :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 264
Original post by steelman1000
surprised no one has mentioned county college :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha everyone seems to be interested in either Grizedale or Bowland
well i went there to see myself, and I love bowland just because it's close to the law department plus the accommodation is fairly cheaper than other colleges. so bowland will be first choice and grizedale will be second

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah.. i like how central it is,. I was considering cartmel for a while which i heard is quuite far out., and tbh i think im just too lazy to not be near everything haha
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Issaa
Haha everyone seems to be interested in either Grizedale or Bowland

haha exactly, same :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah.. i like how central it is,. I was considering cartmel for a while which i heard is quuite far out., and tbh i think im just too lazy to not be near everything haha
Posted from TSR Mobile

haha well lancaster weather isn't really the best so that might be a factor to consider:redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
haha well lancaster weather isn't really the best so that might be a factor to consider:redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha truee !..and being central means less likely to get lost...which i managed to do on the visit day :'L

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha truee !..and being central means less likely to get lost...which i managed to do on the visit day :'L

Posted from TSR Mobile

hahaha didn't you have people directing you? well am not surprised, it's too damn big! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
hahaha didn't you have people directing you? well am not surprised, it's too damn big! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha well kinda.. but we were at the end of the tour.. and yepp it is massive... i love all the facilities tho :L soo many shops and food places :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Princepieman
Anyone going down on the 7th of march for engineering?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, getting a plane up from devon! It actually works out cheaper that way. Have you heard much about what we do on the day?
Original post by benblack
Yeah, getting a plane up from devon! It actually works out cheaper that way. Have you heard much about what we do on the day?

Nice, I'm just going to train it down from Aberdeen.

I've no idea, it'll mostly be talks and tours from the looks of it. What course did you apply for?
Reply 273
Has anyone firmed Lancaster for accounting and finance ?
International applicant from Hungary. Conditional offer holder for Economics and Mathematics (GL11). Conditions are very reasonable.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey :smile:
I went on an english lit visit day on Sat...
11-1130 we had a general talk about the uni and accommodation
1130-1230 we were led around by a student who did our course,. We saw a lot of campus including accommodation, some colleges the library etc
Lunch till 2
2-4 a detailed talk about your course
4-430 a chance to ask students and staff any questions

:smile: hope this helped

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks! :smile: I got an email for the schedule and it seems identical to yours.
Original post by kathykathykathy
Thanks! :smile: I got an email for the schedule and it seems identical to yours.

No problem :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
has anyone been asked for the verification of their GCSE results?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Been offered a place in Lancatser for Entrepreneurship with Management. Going to a visit day on the 14th of March.

For anyone who's been there, is there anything you can tell me about the community feel and facilities?
Original post by Princepieman
Nice, I'm just going to train it down from Aberdeen.

I've no idea, it'll mostly be talks and tours from the looks of it. What course did you apply for?

Chemical Engineering, apparently there's a new engineering building just built so it should be pretty interesting, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending