The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Andy98
Depends who you are

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeh this is true. I hardly think that if I revise for a week I could get 11a*s ? That's I possible
Internally repressed screaming. Externally I've basically forgotten how to express feelings ever since about a-levels.
Reply 2062
I feel great!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by somemightsay888
Sick :sick:

I warned you to stop eating dodgy fast food from the local chicken shop :facepalm:
Original post by Gauntlets28
Internally repressed screaming. Externally I've basically forgotten how to express feelings ever since about a-levels.

All these a level posts are making me really nervous for September...
Original post by ilovesophialucia
Yeh this is true. I hardly think that if I revise for a week I could get 11a*s ? That's I possible

Again it depends. Maths I didn't revise and got an A*, history I revised and got an E....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Again it depends. Maths I didn't revise and got an A*, history I revised and got an E....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly my point. I'm trying to revise loads for everything so I don't run the risk of getting an E haha 😂
Tired and bit feely. Long day tomorrow :sigh:
All these a level posts are making me really nervous for September...

Haha, don't worry too much. It's bad, but if you manage a goodish work ethic, then it's not so bad. But it does feel like it's going on forever, hence the pessimism. It's like purgatory. But at least it's a purgatory where alcoholic drinks and friends with cars tend to start popping up! :P
Original post by Gauntlets28
Haha, don't worry too much. It's bad, but if you manage a goodish work ethic, then it's not so bad. But it does feel like it's going on forever, hence the pessimism. It's like purgatory. But at least it's a purgatory where alcoholic drinks and friends with cars tend to start popping up! :P

Haha, well I'm expecting the worst so it can't be any worse than I'm expecting 😂
Well you are in the West Midlands like me :unimpressed:
Oh well at least you're better now :smile: It's the sneezing and dizziness at the moment that's getting me. Nothing seems to be helping either :sad:

I was told by a friend to make tea containing lemon and honey in it. It helps a lot :smile:
Original post by Andy98
Depends who you are

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep. I'm not saying you'll get 11 A*'s easily in one week just by revising :eek:. That's not possible. I'm talking generally about other exams like Maths or Sciences. :smile:
I didn't like Business Studies at all but I revised for it a little and came out with a B. :s-smilie:
Original post by Mary562
I was told by a friend to make tea containing lemon and honey in it. It helps a lot :smile:

Yep. I'm not saying you'll get 11 A*'s easily in one week just by revising :eek:. That's not possible. I'm talking generally about other exams like Maths or Sciences. :smile:
I didn't like Business Studies at all but I revised for it a little and came out with a B. :s-smilie:

Maths and sciences I'm not even slightly worried about. Its just English ahah cause its not my best subject and its one of the hardest to revise!
Maths and sciences I'm not even slightly worried about. Its just English ahah cause its not my best subject and its one of the hardest to revise!

Well tbh I didn't revise for English at all. Lol how are you supposed to revise for English?! I just remember that when I did do my GCSE's then my teacher would give us past paper exam questions and that's all.

All the best with your exams and just revise or start early if you think you're going to struggle. :h:
hard
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
I warned you to stop eating dodgy fast food from the local chicken shop :facepalm:

I erm....actually did have some chicken yesterday and I think it has affected me :unimpressed: It is chicken tho, you of all should understand its appeal :cool:
I erm....actually did have some chicken yesterday and I think it has affected me :unimpressed: It is chicken tho, you of all should understand its appeal :cool:

Well if you actually taught yourself to cook, then maybe you wouldn't be contracting salmonella from an innocent chicken :hand:
With my hands :biggrin:
Original post by Mary562
Well tbh I didn't revise for English at all. Lol how are you supposed to revise for English?! I just remember that when I did do my GCSE's then my teacher would give us past paper exam questions and that's all.

All the best with your exams and just revise or start early if you think you're going to struggle. :h:

You revise for English by revising character s and themes I think? But really, anything can come up. I just have to be prepared for anything when I go into an exam. That's why I struggle with English . But thanks for your advice:smile:
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
Well if you actually taught yourself to cook, then maybe you wouldn't be contracting salmonella from an innocent chicken :hand:

You're a medic. You're meant to be helping :angry: Soz, we can't a make terrible spaghetti like you :cool:
You're a medic. You're meant to be helping :angry: Soz, we can't a make terrible spaghetti like you :cool:

If by terrible, you mean 'deliciously tasty and tantalising' then yes I agree with you :awesome:

Latest