The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

UEA PGCE Primary 2015

Received and accepted my offer from UEA! Anyone else in the same boat?

Scroll to see replies

Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses. :redface:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h: It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. :h: Hope this helps! :h:
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Hi Adam

I hopefully will be in the same boat as you after my interview on the 2nd of Feb (fingers crossed!) Do you have any tips?

Thanks 😊
Sarah
Hello Adam, passed my final skills test today so am heading to the UEA this September!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I found out today that I got in! Looks like we will all be seeing each other in September ������
(edited 9 years ago)
I got my offer from UEA on Tuesday and passed my skills tests on Wednesday. It's been a good week! See you in September!
Reply 6
Awesome! Where's everyone coming from? I'm at Anglia Ruskin in Chelmsford, but live in Ipswich :smile:
I will be coming from Hull (I study there and am from there) - so will need accommodation haha Has anyone started looking for anything?
I'm currently studying Sociology at Nottingham. For next year I'm hoping to live at home, near Cambridge, and commute to Norwich.
Reply 9
I got my offer for UEA on Thursday, just minutes before UCAS rejected by default. I'm coming from Oxford, so i'll have to find somewhere to live local. Hoping my friend at the uni will be able to advise where to live :smile:
Reply 10
Hey I found out just before Xmas that I've got a place at Uea this Sept. I live in Cambridge and need to find somewhere to live nearby :smile:
Heyy, i'm also starting in September :smile: I did my undergrad at UEA, graduated last summer and have stayed in Norwich this year as a TA. Does anybody know if anyone's created a facebook group for us yet? :smile:
Hi 😊 I have just created one if you would all like to join it. It's called UEA PGCE Primary 2015/16.
Reply 13
Hi, I can't find your group on facebook. Can you send a link? :smile:
Reply 15
Thanks!
Hey everyone , I'm from Cambs and will be starting at UEA too in September, so also looking for accommodation :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by karinajf
Hey I found out just before Xmas that I've got a place at Uea this Sept. I live in Cambridge and need to find somewhere to live nearby :smile:

IHey, I'm also from Cambs and looking for somewhere nearby to live too! Have you had any luck?
Reply 18
Does anyone have any ideas on the pre-course reading lists yet?
Hey - I've accepted a place on the Secondary history pgce, starting in Sep :smile:. Am currently doing my undergraduate at Lancaster University, and live near Cambridge - am looking at UEA's city halls but am unsure what everyone else is doing for accommodation?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending