The Student Room Group

Speech & Language Therapy 2015

Scroll to see replies

Got an interview for BCU on 11th March, yay! Does anyone know how long it lasts? also is at the city south campus?
[QUOTE="beth_23;53619371"]Got an interview for BCU on 11th March, yay! Does anyone know how long it lasts? also is at the city south campus?[/QUOTE

Well done on your interview.

We arrived around 1.15. 1st there was a presentation, then refreshments and a chat and then a written exam lasting around an hour. We left about 4.30 but they were doing an optional campus tour afterwards.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by beth_23
Got an interview for BCU on 11th March, yay! Does anyone know how long it lasts? also is at the city south campus?

Well done!
Original post by JaaySLT
Had to cancel my long awaited interview scheduled for this week, and hopefully will get a date in the next couple of weeks. Gosh, I hope this doesn't go against me...:frown:.
On a happier note, hope the interviews had by anyone this week went fab*

Oh no. The same happened to me and they rescheduled for the following week.
How did people rearrange BCU interviews? What's the best way to contact them? Thanks
Original post by shropshirelass51
Oh no. The same happened to me and they rescheduled for the following week.

I have to have a date in March as can't make the next one on the 18th of Feb either! Bit of a nightmare really as I've waited so long for this interview...thanks for your input though. I'm just hoping I can get an offer too!!!
Original post by schmee2
How did people rearrange BCU interviews? What's the best way to contact them? Thanks

Hi, I just called up the Uni, asked for SLT admissions and they take it from there. They'll ask for your UCAS ID and then fit you into the next available slot*
Original post by schmee2

Or you can email [email protected] as an alternative!
They got back to me really quickly. Like JaaySLT said, you need to include the course name, ucas number and bcu application number so they can pull your info up :smile:
Hope this helps.
Hey guys, so amazing to hear all these offers coming through and those with interviews too! :biggrin:

I just got offered a place at Sheffield Uni for AAB :biggrin: yay! Super happy, hope everyone's okay x
Original post by Ellice97
Hey guys, so amazing to hear all these offers coming through and those with interviews too! :biggrin:

I just got offered a place at Sheffield Uni for AAB :biggrin: yay! Super happy, hope everyone's okay x

Yay! Congratulations :smile: :smile:

Congrats! Is that your preferred uni? Do you have other offers or still waiting to hear back from anyone?

Well done again
Original post by Kaylou12
Or you can email [email protected] as an alternative!
They got back to me really quickly. Like JaaySLT said, you need to include the course name, ucas number and bcu application number so they can pull your info up :smile:
Hope this helps.

Original post by JaaySLT
Hi, I just called up the Uni, asked for SLT admissions and they take it from there. They'll ask for your UCAS ID and then fit you into the next available slot*

Thank you!

Well done! Congratulations :smile:
Hi guys, been lurking on this thread for a while now! Just wondering if anyone is going to Uni of Manchester written interview next Wednesday? If so, what do you think it will involve? I'm travelling over from Belfast and missing uni for the day, so really want to make sure I do my best!
Original post by Higlet
If Leeds are going to reject me, I wish they'd just get on with it. At least then I can move on and focus on what I have got. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree, I legit don't get it.

Eeek congrats!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by madagascar
Well done! Congratulations :smile:

Thank you!! :biggrin: x
Original post by AmyPilot
Congrats! Is that your preferred uni? Do you have other offers or still waiting to hear back from anyone?

Well done again

So far my choices go Newcastle and Sheffield and i have offers from both...just need to decide which to go to now...hmmm x

Waiting to hear from Manchester too

Well done!
So far my choices go Newcastle and Sheffield and i have offers from both...just need to decide which to go to now...hmmm x

Waiting to hear from Manchester too

Congratulations! Not a bad position to be in :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest