The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL Central Saint Martins Portfolio?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by _dreamcatcher_
Oh no sorry it's for LCF I mixed stuff up..
Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi,
Congrats...I received a rejection from CSM! I really thought that my portfolio was really good!
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Oh no sorry it's for LCF I mixed stuff up..
Posted from TSR Mobile

Woooooow congrats!!!!! So early! I thought the interview would be end of march/april for BA fashion ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Fdrupali
Hi,
Congrats...I received a rejection from CSM! I really thought that my portfolio was really good!

I no :'(((((( good luck for lcf though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi,

Oh my god already?!??! What course did you apply to and when was your portfolio deadline? Can you PM me the link I'm really worried now:s-smilie:.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ronke_a
Woooooow congrats!!!!! So early! I thought the interview would be end of march/april for BA fashion ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes the portfolio reviews are at the middle of April for BA Fashion at CSM but at LCF they're in two weeks I'm freaking out!

Posted from TSR Mobile
BA Fashion Print...I guess I shared the portfolio link with you...You really like my portfolio...I am an international student..I submitted my mini portfolio on the 13th jan! I got rejected because I didnt do a foundation!
Here's the link:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/130285765@N05/sets/72157650261318391/

Oh sorry I'm a bit confused today haha. Damn I didn't do a foundation either but still have been attending a four-year fashion design programme I hope that's ok.:frown:. It should be since they told me I meet their entry requirements and asked me for the mini portfolio.. CSM truly is the hardest place to get into! I hope for the best..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Could any offer holders join my discussion please, would love to get to know some of you beforehand -- http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3139213

Posted from TSR Mobile
**** I'm scared now the people have been rejected :frown: I regret not applying for print though. Do you have to pay for the foundation? From your own pocket or does student finance help or not because it's not a BA course?
I know right:frown:. I think the Foundation course is free if you're under 19 and if you're older there's a fee.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know right:frown:. I think the Foundation course is free if you're under 19 and if you're older there's a fee.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Damn it I'm 20! :frown: I'm so worried that they're not going to like my work, stressful man.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's also not eligible for student finance.
Original post by Emily-kate
Damn it I'm 20! :frown: I'm so worried that they're not going to like my work, stressful man.

Me too:/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone else got a portfolio they wanna share I'm dying to see hahahahah
Guysssss how much fine art work (drawings + paintings) are you including in your portfolios (I'm applying to Fashion Womenswear)??

Posted from TSR Mobile
P.s. did anyone else get a heart-attack today after seeing the CSM email and then realizing it was only a confirmation for the mini-portfolio accessment?:rolleyes:
P.s. did anyone else get a heart-attack today after seeing the CSM email and then realizing it was only a confirmation for the mini-portfolio accessment?:rolleyes:

Lmfao yessssss! i did aha!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha glad I'm not alone!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've included practically no fine art because it's reqested very specific pages so I've got 3x concept 3x design development 2x final line up 2x final photo shoot
And yeah I had a massive panic when I reviewed the email hahah I'm stressing that my portfolio just isn't good enough though
Original post by Emily-kate
I've included practically no fine art because it's reqested very specific pages so I've got 3x concept 3x design development 2x final line up 2x final photo shoot

I meant for the full portfolio :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending