The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL Law Offer/Reject

Has anyone yet recieved an offer or reject from KCL for Law LLB?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jlucia
Has anyone yet recieved an offer or reject from KCL for Law LLB?

Yeah I got an offer about two weeks ago! I think i'm going to be firming it :biggrin:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by CiaranAndrew
Yeah I got an offer about two weeks ago! I think i'm going to be firming it :biggrin:

When did u take lnant, u got offer before the lnat result is out????
Anyone for PPL?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by zainbarq
When did u take lnant, u got offer before the lnat result is out????

Yeah I took the LNAT on the 22nd December, my offer came around the 25th of January :smile:
Reply 5
Yeah I took the LNAT on the 22nd December, my offer came around the 25th of January :smile:

Must be very good sop
Reply 6

what was your lnat score?
Original post by rxy
what was your lnat score?

31/42 :smile:
Reply 8
got offer from Bristol , how u compaire Nottingham vs Bristol for law
got offer from Bristol , how u compaire Nottingham vs Bristol for law

Both good. Which did you like better when you visited?
Original post by Crumpet1
Both good. Which did you like better when you visited?

I am international student , never visited any UK unv, which one good from future prospects, and degree value, plz guide.
Reply 11
I applied at kings on the 9th jan 2015, how long do I have to wait for??
I am international student , never visited any UK unv, which one good from future prospects, and degree value, plz guide.

For law, Nottingham by a fraction, but for overall university across all departments, Bristol. In truth, both are excellent and are indistinguishable on the basis of reputation or career prospects. Your career prospects will be determined by how hard you work and what you do with your time at uni, not which out of two excellent universities you attended. An employee would be employing you, not your university.

In terms of niceness, Bristol is a city university with the buildings dotted through the town. Nottingham is a campus university, on one of the most beautiful campuses in the UK. I like both of them equally, for totally different reasons.

If you are planning to come to university here, surely you can come over to visit both and decide which one you prefer? It's quite an important decision after all. If you can't visit, get on to YouTube and find a virtual tour of each, to give yourself an idea.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by crumpet1
for law, nottingham by a fraction, but for overall university across all departments, bristol. In truth, both are excellent and are indistinguishable on the basis of reputation or career prospects. Your career prospects will be determined by how hard you work and what you do with your time at uni, not which out of two excellent universities you attended. An employee would be employing you, not your university.

In terms of niceness, bristol is a city university with the buildings dotted through the town. Nottingham is a campus university, on one of the most beautiful campuses in the uk. I like both of them equally, for totally different reasons.

If you are planning to come to university here, surely you can come over to visit both and decide which one you prefer? It's quite an important decision after all. If you can't visit, get on to youtube and find a virtual tour of each, to give yourself an idea.

thank you
Reply 14
i got an offer from KCL before Christmas... Now I am torn between UCL/KCL/Durham.
Original post by rennys
i got an offer from KCL before Christmas... Now I am torn between UCL/KCL/Durham.

ucl
Got offer from Bristol and Kcl, which should be firm choice, and why
Original post by rxy
I applied at kings on the 9th jan 2015, how long do I have to wait for??

I applied October 9th and still haven't gotten an answer so you'll probs have to wait a while :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Torn between King's and UCL
ucl

Why?

Quick Reply

Latest