The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by beautifulxxx
After the prophet sallallahu alayhi wasalam and Allah swt who would like to see first IF you enter jannah insha'Allah?

Posted from TSR Mobile

My family and all the other prophets.
Original post by TheBlueBiro
Salaam everyone! Just thought I'd pop in and say hello as it's been a while. Hope you're all well. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Waalaykumassalam. Hope you are well too. :smile:
Salaam everyone! Just thought I'd pop in and say hello as it's been a while. Hope you're all well. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

WalaikumAsalaam Sis
Its nice to see you in ISOC :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4043

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wa'alaykumassalam i'm good thanks you? hope everything's going well for you! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Walaykumasalaam :smile:
Happiness will never come to those who don't appreciate what they already have. ~ Prophetic teachings
Original post by Mary562
AsalaamuAlaykum :smile:

Hope you're all well
----

I had a really good conversation with this guy who I think is Christian/Catholic (sorry don't know if that means the same :redface:) and he was handing out some leaflets. I was at the bus top in town today, when he came across me and said 'Do you want a leaflet?'. I replied 'okay'. And then he started talking about how 'God is Human like us and has settled on earth and is going to build a Kingdom here etc'
I was like okay and instead of bashing out to him I sat down with him and explained to him that what you're saying is wrong and reading through the leaflet I criticised some points.

It was very nice of him to listen to me and what really was interesting was whenever I spoke he would listen but would not give me a reply to the questions I asked. He would just repeat himself. I had to go when my bus arrived and then all he said was 'God bless you dear'.

Just makes me think sometimes that whenever you have the opportunity to talk to someone just do it. Don't feel scared and the end of it, you'll feel great and happy that you've shared your views with someone who may not fully agree with you. :smile:

Wa 'alaikmasalam,

May Allah Reward You!
Original post by ThatMuslimGuy
Wa 'alaikmasalam,

May Allah Reward You!

Jazak Allah Khairan
So do not weaken and do not grieve, and you will be superior if you are [true] believers. (3:139)
Mashallah Inspiring Video

May Allah bless this brother with the highest place in Jannah

[video="youtube;wT1KV6Qlj88"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT1KV6Qlj88[/video]
73:11to top

Sahih International
And leave Me with [the matter of] the deniers, those of ease [in life], and allow them respite a little.

73:12to top

Sahih International
Indeed, with Us [for them] are shackles and burning fire

73:13to top

Sahih International
And food that chokes and a painful punishment -

[video="youtube;QGo8nBM4zgc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGo8nBM4zgc[/video]
[video="youtube;gENyOPDk46s"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gENyOPDk46s&feature=yout u.be[/video]
Original post by beautifulxxx
Awesome answers guys. I've seen my fam in the dunya so I'd rush to see Aisha and them noble women from the past first lool.

Posted from TSR Mobile

AIl the wives of RasulAllah... And Maryam, mother of Isa... And Hawa, to see what our mother looked like!

Also this question reminds me, and this may sound like a stupid question, but in Jannah would females be able to see/meet males and vice versa, does anyone know? For example if a female wanted to see a prophet or a male sahabi?
Original post by themorninglight
AIl the wives of RasulAllah... And Maryam, mother of Isa... And Hawa, to see what our mother looked like!

Also this question reminds me, and this may sound like a stupid question, but in Jannah would females be able to see/meet males and vice versa, does anyone know? For example if a female wanted to see a prophet or a male sahabi?

I was thinking the same because I mentioned prophets
Original post by themorninglight

Pretty sure in this dunya, women approached the Prophets (peace be upon them) and they were not forbidden e.g. to ask them questions.
Very true :smile:

Make the Quran your best friend; the more you sit with it, the more it honours you, gives you its secrets and elevates your status ~ Dr Belal Philips
Original post by Kyou
x

I read some of your earlier posts on there and thought they were cool. I've just read the last 2 pages and I think you and ImNotMe are doing fine tbh. Although I doubt this will go anywhere. Seen it debated before, same members disagreeing, same points etc...

Original post by Kyou
I've recently been checking out some youtube videos about Judgement Day & the Dajjal; needless to say they've reignited my faith in Allah tenfold haha.

Thats great alhamdullilah :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
I have to share this...

Twitter vine :lol:

https://vine.co/v/OtTIUhrVZgj
Original post by Mary562
I have to share this...

Twitter vine :lol:

https://vine.co/v/OtTIUhrVZgj

Yikes! :eek:

Latest

Trending