Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Odd socks
got bad news about my uncle, he needs open heart surgery :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Big hugs lovely. :frown: :hugs:
:hugs: thanks guys, it's hard not to worry though :frown: he apparently only got one functioning valve in his heart so he'll need 3 replacements, and apparently the waiting list means it could be weeks before he gets them :s-smilie:

plus I really want my dad to go for a checkup now incase it's something genetic but he's really stubborn and never goes to the doctors :/

I know hun, but hell be ok, i do know its hard, i often worry about my uncle, but hospitals know what there doing now!

Could you talk to your mum about your dad getting a check up? :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Big hugs. :console: I'm sure things will be okay, if you need someone to talk to, you can always PM me. Your uncle is in the best place to get help. :yep::hugs:

-------

Finally told my best friend on campus about the PTSD (not really anything specific)/depression/what my GP has been saying and also what happened at the CMHT appointment (she didn't know anything at all) and the complaint I've filed against the psychiatrist. And she was so lovely about it, she said she is always around if I need someone to talk to. Still couldn't bring myself to tell her about the ED stuff though, was too scary.

Spoiler

All in all I feel a lot better now that someone knows. Almost chickened out though, glad I didn't. :colondollar:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Pathway
Finally told my best friend on campus about the PTSD (not really anything specific)/depression/what my GP has been saying and also what happened at the CMHT appointment (she didn't know anything at all) and the complaint I've filed against the psychiatrist. And she was so lovely about it, she said she is always around if I need someone to talk to. Still couldn't bring myself to tell her about the ED stuff though, was too scary.

Spoiler

All in all I feel a lot better now that someone knows. Almost chickened out though, glad I didn't. :colondollar:

PRSOM, well done for being awesome. :smile:
Original post by superwolf
PRSOM, well done for being awesome. :smile:

Thank you. :redface:
Original post by Pathway
Thank you. :redface:

Well done rep from me :h:

Original post by Nathanielle
In your costume?

Perhaps :ninja:

Original post by Anonymous #2
Last night was probably the worst I've been in terms of risk/bad thoughts since I was in hospital. Thankfully I'm a lot calmer today. Just need to do this bloody essay now :emo:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hugs for you too. Hopefully it will all go smoothly :hugs:

Spoiler

Original post by Pathway
Big hugs. :console: I'm sure things will be okay, if you need someone to talk to, you can always PM me. Your uncle is in the best place to get help. :yep::hugs:

-------

Spoiler

Well done chick, you should be so proud of yourself! Its not easy to talk to people we know IRL about stuff like that :hugs: really glad your friends been really good aswell! :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pathway

-------

Spoiler

Yayyy well done! Glad someone knows now :hugs:

Original post by Anonymous

Spoiler

:jumphug: Please try and stay safe? :s-smilie:

Spoiler

Original post by Pathway

Spoiler

Ahh worrying again about all my college work, feeling like i wont have enough time to get it all written up for going back after half term. dont want to be failing it too, although i would get a resub, but i dont want to be doing that :s-smilie:

On a good note, got an early birthday present today :smile:
Please, am I worrying about nothing?

Germ/contamination phobia spoiler..

Spoiler

I was discharged from the hospital last night. I'm still very tired and stressed though - it's half term and I have mocks right after, but I have work experience for a couple of days in the half term so I don't have much time to revise, plus I'm just so exhausted and achy :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Please, am I worrying about nothing?

Germ/contamination phobia spoiler..

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Sabertooth

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sabertooth

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by strawberrysnow
I was discharged from the hospital last night. I'm still very tired and stressed though - it's half term and I have mocks right after, but I have work experience for a couple of days in the half term so I don't have much time to revise, plus I'm just so exhausted and achy :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Huge hugs :jumphug:

(Also have we met? Apologies if we have - I have a memory like a sieve :colondollar: )

Original post by sunfowers01

:frown: :console: :hugs:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Well done rep from me :h:

Original post by PandaWho
Well done chick, you should be so proud of yourself! Its not easy to talk to people we know IRL about stuff like that :hugs: really glad your friends been really good aswell! :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by furryface12
Yayyy well done! Glad someone knows now :hugs:

Thanks guys! Feel so relieved that it went well. :redface:

Original post by Nathanielle

Spoiler

Spoiler

-----------

Feeling a bit all over the place right now, but I'm gonna try and get a little work done. Need to plan my essay. It's stressing me out so much researching for it. :s-smilie:
Wahhhh my ear is so achey, no idea how im gonna sleep tonight, didnt think of this :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest