No, I'm far too lazy to actually make a meme in response to you :cool:

PS - You're ghey :hand:
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
No, I'm far too lazy to actually make a meme in response to you :cool:

PS - You're ghey :hand:

Soz 'ard :dry:

Stahp pls :cool:
Hyper!!! :dance:
Must admit I feel quite sad knowing that every person I know is currently with their boy/girlfriend whilst i'm sat in an empty house in my underpants, eating Ben & Jerries and smoking my third cigarette with the light switched off. Where did I go wrong?
Hungry, lack of accomplishment, and tired lol

on a side note I like this quote i came across today :

"A man is known by the company his mind keeps"
I'm just depressed now.
Original post by somemightsay888
Soz 'ard :dry:

Stahp pls :cool:

You b'ham slang isn't welcome here :colonhash:
You b'ham slang isn't welcome here :colonhash:

It's London slang :mad: Your Tumblr slang isn't welcome though :puke:
It's London slang :mad: Your Tumblr slang isn't welcome though :puke:

What tumblr slang? I've used nothing of the sort :indiff:
What tumblr slang? I've used nothing of the sort :indiff:

"Stahp"? Only ever seen Tumblrfags use it :rolleyes: No need to be embarrassed m8 :rolleyes:
I feel on the verge of tears from exhaustion and relief that I have a day off tomorrow.
"Stahp"? Only ever seen Tumblrfags use it :rolleyes: No need to be embarrassed m8 :rolleyes:

The only person that should be embarrassed here is you, can't even cook chicken right :erm:
The only person that should be embarrassed here is you, can't even cook chicken right :erm:

Soz Ainsley Harriott :angry: We can't all make perfect spaghetti like you. And it was my first attempt, mild food poisoning was to be expected :cool:
Soz Ainsley Harriott :angry: We can't all make perfect spaghetti like you. And it was my first attempt, mild food poisoning was to be expected :cool:

You said you'd gotten food poisoning 'again' :colonhash: Unless you've been out buying dodgy chicken from abdul again :wink:
You said you'd gotten food poisoning 'again' :colonhash: Unless you've been out buying dodgy chicken from abdul again :wink:

That was Abdul's dodgy Chicken. This was homemade :cool: And my first attempt. Still, rather have food poisoning than maggot egg-ridden takeaways like you :smug:
That was Abdul's dodgy Chicken. This was homemade :cool: And my first attempt. Still, rather have food poisoning than maggot egg-ridden takeaways like you :smug:

Which I will never be having again, thanks to you :hmph: All you had to do was look online for a recipe. And follow the recipe ffs :facepalm:

Latest