The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

Brunel University 2014 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Hey. I'm going to Brunel next year as well. I'm taking the Business Management course, anyone else? :smile:
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Anyone not heard about physio yet? Website says the last interviews are next week!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 42
Got an offer for Motorsport engineering (BEng) applied with ACC predicted in maths physics and German. Their offer: subject to achieve AAA in maths and physics. Shouldn't be a problem but what da fak?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
Original post by marwanazirr
Hey guys :smile: didn't come across one so here we go.

Anyone got an offer from Brunel? If so, what course and entry requirements?

I've applied for law, got an offer from Surrey, Bournemouth and Greenwich. Still waiting for Westminster and Brunel. If i do get an offer from Brunel, it would be my firm.

Apparently they're really lenient with grades, anyone know anything about this?

Ooh I've applied for law too! Have you applied for the course with the placement year?
I've also recieved offers from Queen Mary, Kent and Portsmouth, still waiting on KCL...eek!
Brunel is also going to be my firm :smile:
Got an offer from Brunel to study Occupational Therapy :smile: Applicant day is next week so will decide if I want to go there then!
I've firmed Brunel to study politics, does anyone know if there is a facebook group for Brunel offer holders?
Reply 46
I've insured Brunel for LLB law with a professional placement :smile:
Bog standard offer of AAB
Reply 47
Same! Hope we get the grades and then i might see you there at Brunel next year :smile:

Finally potential Brunel law students ! :smile:
Reply 48
Original post by Banggoesthat
Hey! Got an offer from Brunel for AAB to study English with Creative writing, I'm just waiting to hear back from Royal Holloway but I think Brunel will probably be my insurance and Kent my firm :smile:

Good luck to y'all and possibly see ya there ;D

Hi there! I'm applying for English with Creative Writing courses too! I made the really stupid decision to not consider doing retakes before sending off my UCAS (on a gap year having done my A levels) and I'm considering trying to apply to either Kent or Surrey through adjustment if I exceed the grades I need for Brunel (as it's currently my firm). I was just wondering what made you decide to put down Kent as your firm, and also if you've looked at Surrey by any chance?! Thanks!
wierd reading all of your posts here..

Just starting my final week at bruenl university, having been here for 4 years..

You all have a lot to look forward to :smile:
Hello I got an offer for the PGCE Primary course
There is a Facebook group that you could join for this course

https://www.facebook.com/groups/499940170139980/?fref=nf
Reply 51
Hi :smile: I have accepted Brunel. I'm studying psychology

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 52
Original post by irsp
Hey. I'm going to Brunel next year as well. I'm taking the Business Management course, anyone else? :smile:

Me too 😃
Reply 53
Hey guys :smile: didn't come across one so here we go.

Anyone got an offer from Brunel? If so, what course and entry requirements?

I've applied for law, got an offer from Surrey, Bournemouth and Greenwich. Still waiting for Westminster and Brunel. If i do get an offer from Brunel, it would be my firm.

Apparently they're really lenient with grades, anyone know anything about this?

Hey I've been accepted for law with BBB
Hey everyone,

I just updated the OP with a link to Brunel connect page - if you haven't already go connect to see other applicants' grades & offers. Also, if you enter your details it will be really really useful for everyone else making their applications this year.

:woo:
Hey how strict are they with gcse grades (maths) for law?!
Gaining a C at maths is meant to be part of my offer but I'm not sure if I can even achieve that or not :/.

Thank you
I applied for English and Drama way back in September, and earlier this month they got back to me to do a workshop/interview. Too bad I live in California, now I have to do a Skype interview. :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 57
Hey Guys, is anyone going to the BA Theatre Applicant Day next Wednesday ?
Reply 58
Got unconditional for economics, will wait and see...
Original post by kimaaan
Got unconditional for economics, will wait and see...

Congratulations

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending