The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
Original post by SA-1
Chaps, what would someone mean when they say "I have to resist to resist"

:/

Means she's not going to resist?

You're in there.

My advice to anybody is that if you think the girl likes you and there's nothing to lose just go for it.
Original post by Wilfred Little
Don't eat that sort of stuff often but my nan gave me a cook book with all stuff she does in it so might start cooking that, big on Mexican food though, much better imo.

Mole poblano, mixiotes, carnitas, cueritos all excellent meat dishes.

Did some nice rice last night. Seasoned, put some cholula in it, salsa & kidney beans. Big boy meal.

Had a mexican food phase, used to eat a large meat dish straight after going to the gym. Back when I always tried to eat during that 45min window. I'm lactose intolerant now so I need to buy supplements before eating Mexican food.

Man I had muscles end of first year cos of that. Love Burritos.
Original post by jam277
Had a mexican food phase, used to eat a large meat dish straight after going to the gym. Back when I always tried to eat during that 45min window. I'm lactose intolerant now so I need to buy supplements before eating Mexican food.

Man I had muscles end of first year cos of that. Love Burritos.

What happens if you eat it before taking supplements? The ****s?

btw you'd like Madvillainy.
Decent, job offer in Berlin...

But I'm a London man true and true

You ever had jellied eels and if so any good? Wanna go to one of them proper pie & mash shops, look decent.
You ever had jellied eels and if so any good? Wanna go to one of them proper pie & mash shops, look decent.

Man who's never been from Birmingham to London?

I'd be surprised if you ever got beyond traffic lights
Have the brummies evolved thumbs to actually work the door into the dole office?

Normally they just shake the door

(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Zürich
Man who's never been from Birmingham to London?

I'd be surprised if you ever got beyond traffic lights

:biggrin: I'm not sure why tbh. Never had a cause to. Been south & north loads but never London.

Answer the question m7+1.
:biggrin: I'm not sure why tbh. Never had a cause to. Been south & north loads but never London.

Answer the question m7+1.

I dont understand your question

neither does the man who will have a schnapps with a stranger?

Go to bed.
Reply 989
What happens if you eat it before taking supplements? The ****s?

btw you'd like Madvillainy.

Yeah my stomach acts all weird it's not a good sight..

I like MF Doom. I like Dangerdoom in particular.
Anyone been to Croatia this time of year?
been to croatia in april.. but never quite this early..

Rained a lot in april when was there, and the sea was very rough..

---

At the moment, I am in a town in northern china.. snow on the ground - we are just beneath the boarder with russia... ****ing cold here.. 8 hours ahead(its 8am as I type this) bloody -16 degrees...

Going to a castle made of ice today, before I go valentines day stuff with the wife.

My word the food though... only been here a day, and its just unbelievable..

I always thought chinese food was alright, but not amazing, before I met my wife - all I had ever had was chinese take-away, and the 'english menu' that chinese resteraunts give english customers..

But honestly, that does not scratch the surface, and barely resembles proper chinese food.

Here though, so many small resteraunts, the food is better or on par with the posh chinese resteraunts in london.. but your gtting dishes for 1 pound, 2 pound.. etc. Can go in witha tenner, andend up with a massive table full of food :biggrin:

Anyway, watching the matches this week wont be very possible, as its 12pm here when arsenal play.. so will have to check the scoers in the morning
Reply 992
See what I'm telling man about Chinese food.

I've been to some crappy chinese restaurants tbf. I really don't get why people go to a chinese takeaway and order fish and chips it don't make any sense when there's a fish and chips shop and a chicken and chips shop down the road. The main culprits of this are white people.

Was a sick chinese buffet in ilford and in liverpool was one place I used to go which was the one.
(edited 9 years ago)
Cockboy like Zurich trying to fire shots at me on the Arsenal thread because he thinks I am trolling him. I am not. Gay sex gifs do not constitute trolling, it's just plain visual abuse.

Spoiler

Anyway, going to try and limit my posting here, far too addictive to post on forums.

And here's a picture of Sartre:

Here's Rodin's ugolino, i.e. a metaphor of me and Zurich's relationship. Me on top, him pinned helplessly underneath me for all of eternity.

(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 994
Was nice whilst it lasted
Original post by jam277
See what I'm telling man about Chinese food.

I've been to some crappy chinese restaurants tbf. I really don't get why people go to a chinese takeaway and order fish and chips it don't make any sense when there's a fish and chips shop and a chicken and chips shop down the road. The main culprits of this are white people.

Was a sick chinese buffet in ilford and in liverpool was one place I used to go which was the one.

:biggrin:

Wing Yip HQ is in Brum, can buy decent stuff there. Still think you're a bit wide of the mark about Indian/Pakistani food in this country.
Original post by Lúcio
thank god, got a nice break before everton lose again :wink:

12th atm - might be a long shot but top 10 would be amazing for my first ever prediction season :biggrin:

Go to bed :tongue:
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Go to bed :tongue:

i'm a third year university student currently writing his dissertation.
do you think i sleep? :wink:
Original post by Lúcio
i'm a third year university student currently writing his dissertation.
do you think i sleep? :wink:

I remember doing 18 hour library stints with Red Bull and ProPlus to get mine finished off last year, I barely slept for 2 weeks. **** doing that again.

Third year is the reason I started posting regularly on here!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90
I remember doing 18 hour library stints with Red Bull and ProPlus to get mine finished off last year, I barely slept for 2 weeks. **** doing that again.

Third year is the reason I started posting regularly on here!

Posted from TSR Mobile

it's painful, the sleeping pattern is screwed.

it's like you're awake for 32 hours then you'll sleep for 16.
dosn't really work too well when you have lectures and a part time job to go to :/

Latest