The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Eva.Gregoria
Which I will never be having again, thanks to you :hmph: All you had to do was look online for a recipe. And follow the recipe ffs :facepalm:

You're the most gullible person on this site :rofl: There were no eggs. Just Mr Singhs pubes embedded in the naan. I did follow the recipe :redface: And then added spice and lost track of time :sad: It's harder than it looks :unimpressed:
Original post by somemightsay888
You're the most gullible person on this site :rofl: There were no eggs. Just Mr Singhs pubes embedded in the naan. I did follow the recipe :redface: And then added spice and lost track of time :sad: It's harder than it looks :unimpressed:

I didn't need detailed information about mr singh's pubes but thanks for sharing it :yucky:

Of course you did, went off to quickscope badly didn't you?
I didn't need detailed information about mr singh's pubes but thanks for sharing it :yucky:

Of course you did, went off to quickscope badly didn't you?

You did tho :hmmm: Doesn't matter, you ate it. Probably bits of his dead skin too :puke: Putting you off yet?

:sad: You said you wouldn't reveal that.
Original post by somemightsay888
You did tho :hmmm: Doesn't matter, you ate it. Probably bits of his dead skin too :puke: Putting you off yet?

:sad: You said you wouldn't reveal that.

No, because I don't get sick as easily as you do. I'm not that weak :cool:

Did I? I don't recall that :wink:

PS. I feel bad, we really should stop posting :erm:
No, because I don't get sick as easily as you do. I'm not that weak :cool:

Did I? I don't recall that :wink:

PS. I feel bad, we really should stop posting :erm:

I agree. Typical of you to take over people's threads man. :rolleyes:
Reply 2165
Waiting for my uni teacher to call me...
Reply 2166
In need a back massage or chiropractor.
Excited!! Nervous!!! Excited!!!

:party:
Original post by lou 22
In need a back massage or chiropractor.

i would be able to help if that, i've been told i have healing hands.
Reply 2169
Original post by chelseafreak
i would be able to help if that, i've been told i have healing hands.

Well could you come give me a back massage please or I may ask for someone to take me out back and put me out of my misery.
Original post by lou 22
Well could you come give me a back massage please or I may ask for someone to take me out back and put me out of my misery.

i would if i could lou, i recommend some deep-heat spray.
Reply 2171
i would if i could lou, i recommend some deep-heat spray.

I have two but can not find either :frown: will look in my handbag and little brothers sport bag hopefully i will find it :biggrin: thanks dude.
Original post by lou 22
I have two but can not find either :frown: will look in my handbag and little brothers sport bag hopefully i will find it :biggrin: thanks dude.

hope you do find it and no problem :smile: you know me i'm always happy to help.
(edited 9 years ago)
FEEL LIKE ****. in a VERY VERY bad mood today. its mainly stress :frown:
Reply 2174
Original post by prettyGirl101

I hope your mood improves soon and the stress goes away xx.
Reply 2175
hope you do find it and no problem :smile: you know me i'm always happy to help.

<3 you really are wonderful, it feels way better thanks for that.
Original post by prettyGirl101

it did improve alot. I just planned an outinf with my sisters tomorrow and not gonna think about any of my problems for a day and just enjoy myself :smile:
Reply 2177
Feeling like I need to get my bootay to the doctors and get some meds before I end up in hospital xD.

I also really want to hug my sweetie pops <3
Going to be honest OP.
Had a terrible weekend ending in a minor emotional breakdown. Now have a raging headache from crying and can't sleep. So I'd say a 3/10
I feel unwell and stressed out 😔

Latest