The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Purple-Pixie
I begin on 5th May with my English Language IGCSE. I think my last exam is 11th June, which are my two R.S Philosophy papers. I might have another exam after that though - I haven't got my exam timetable from my school yet, I've just been looking on the exam board websites.

Yeah my schools pretty bad with telling us the dates. Only English and science have told us, and it's quite annoying when you get people getting 'angry' that the 'school hasn't even come up with a date for the exam! *kisses teeth* blad dat jarring!*' :tongue:
We haven't been told any of our exam dates yet! We just know that the 19th of June is further maths and prom :biggrin:
Original post by ♥Samantha♥
I JUST DID THE MOST STUPID THING OMG im behind on all my coursework so i was told to get it all done during the holidays but i forgot to email it all to myself and my school has closed now idk what to do:confused:

Can you go into school early Monday/stay after school? The grade boundaries are rising every year with sneaky teachers, so I'm sure you'll be fine
Original post by Bella909
We haven't been told any of our exam dates yet! We just know that the 19th of June is further maths and prom :biggrin:

We don't get a prom, which I'm quite glad about :biggrin: It would just be chavs getting drunk, high and having sex whenever they could. Have you checked the exam board websites?
Original post by ImagineCats
Tell anyone you know who takes DT. Loads of people are jealous of me being earlier and just one day earlier would make all the difference :cool: I love telling the sixth formers and laughing at their unluckiness being so late

they are just the ones i know - i take 2 arts and performing arts too so i know im going to have exams before then
Tell anyone you know who takes DT. Loads of people are jealous of me being earlier and just one day earlier would make all the difference :cool: I love telling the sixth formers and laughing at their unluckiness being so late

I take two DT's.

Technically 3.
Lucky! The longest gap I have is the May half term gap. All my exams are just one after the other :angry: Might not have any hair by the end

I have the May break without exams too! so my exams are a bit erratic lol. I have a day where I have 3 in one day. My friend has 4 in one day and she gets to go home and do one the next day (which is highly unfair as she can just come on here and find out questions/topics that appeared).
My exams are from the 11th of May to the 19th of June. Starting with Ethics and ending with Physics 3, oh joy...

There's one week where I have six exams :s-smilie:
I have the May break without exams too! so my exams are a bit erratic lol. I have a day where I have 3 in one day. My friend has 4 in one day and she gets to go home and do one the next day (which is highly unfair as she can just come on here and find out questions/topics that appeared).

When she goes home she won't be allowed to communicate with anyone, surely?
Original post by Steliata
When she goes home she won't be allowed to communicate with anyone, surely?

well she said that all she has to do is get her parents to sign something saying they monitored her behaviour.... but u dont know her parents trust me they will be the ones getting all the test questions tbh!
well she said that all she has to do is get her parents to sign something saying they monitored her behaviour.... but u dont know her parents trust me they will be the ones getting all the test questions tbh!

Grim. That sucks.
My exams are from the 11th of May to the 19th of June. Starting with Ethics and ending with Physics 3, oh joy...

Same here :smile:
I have seven one week, plus another week with an exam each day :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same! The first week is the first, but that's my last week before study leave.

Do guys have study leave/when do you go on?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SampleX

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just leave school at May half term.
Original post by SampleX

Posted from TSR Mobile

My study leave begins on the 1st May, then after GCSE's we have work experience from 22nd June - 3rd July and then we have to go into school for the last pointless week before the summer holidays.
Original post by SampleX

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just leave school at May half term.

To my knowledge, we don't have study leave, but do not have to come in after our last exam.

Original post by Purple-Pixie
My study leave begins on the 1st May, then after GCSE's we have work experience from 22nd June - 3rd July and then we have to go into school for the last pointless week before the summer holidays.

That is pointless...
(edited 9 years ago)

I know someone who had to be in isolation until 6pm because she had a clash that day and wasn't allowed to talk to anyone. I'd hate that, but at the same time you'd get a head start...
Our school doesn't have study leave! They think we'll do better if we're in school. It'll be full of those pointless sessions where you just have a text book and not an actual lesson. I really hate my school sometimes :angry:
GUYS I NEED HELP! If something (biology shiz) is in a GCSE textbook, but has no mention of it on the exam spec, do I learn it or am I wasting time?
GUYS I NEED HELP! If something (biology shiz) is in a GCSE textbook, but has no mention of it on the exam spec, do I learn it or am I wasting time?

I would learn it because sometimes minor details are made a big deal of in an exam.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest