The Student Room Group

Results day??

Does anyone know the official date of results day for A2 I can only find provisional...😣
Original post by Amberaine
Does anyone know the official date of results day for A2 I can only find provisional...😣

13th August for summer exams this year :yy:
Reply 2
Thank youuu I was just in doubt because my school posted it to be on the 12th must have been a mistake I guess
Original post by usycool1
13th August for summer exams this year :yy:

Isn't it usually the 14th why the change?
Reply 4
It's always the Thursday before GCSE results
Original post by EmmaBxoxo

its always the thursday around that time :biggrin:
Reply 6
Original post by subjunctivehistorian
its always the thursday around that time :biggrin:

Are you 100% sure I'm curious because I'm coming back from holiday on the 12th😭😣
I check aqa website and its the 13th of August

Posted from TSR Mobile
Are you 100% sure I'm curious because I'm coming back from holiday on the 12th������������

positive. :biggrin: honestly its the same thursday every year, results are always distributed to students on thursday. You'll be back on time dont worry! :smile: what Alevels are you doing?
Reply 9
positive. :biggrin: honestly its the same thursday every year, results are always distributed to students on thursday. You'll be back on time dont worry! :smile: what Alevels are you doing?

Thanks a lot!!😁 English lit, psychology and sociology you?

Nope, it's not - it's on the second Thursday of August.

Thank youuu I was just in doubt because my school posted it to be on the 12th must have been a mistake I guess

School's will get the results on the 12th but they're not meant to be released to candidates until the 13th.

It's always a Thursday so the date cycles round about a week of possible dates.
Original post by usycool1
Nope, it's not - it's on the second Thursday of August.

School's will get the results on the 12th but they're not meant to be released to candidates until the 13th.

Original post by Compost
It's always a Thursday so the date cycles round about a week of possible dates.

Ah thanks for the info.
Thanks a lot!!������ English lit, psychology and sociology you?

ooooh nice! I am doing English Lit :biggrin: History and Spanish... scared about exams :s-smilie:
Reply 14
ooooh nice! I am doing English Lit :biggrin: History and Spanish... scared about exams :s-smilie:

Your subjects are so much more balanced!:') How are you finding English I feel like it's the hardest really scared😣

Quick Reply

Latest