The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tpos
You and your extremes.

There's plenty of pakistanis who don't like crickey btw.

You sound offended. I'm sorry for making you feel that way. But I must say I've never come across a Paki who doesn't like cricket so I was a bit surprised when ideas said that he ain't into cricket.
Original post by binarythoughts
I know right
Loving cricket for a paki is like loving biryani
You just have to

Lol I hate Biryani.
Original post by beautifulxxx
Both cricket and football is rubbish. We should be concerned with more important things, and use that money to help the unfortunate.

LOL! Beautiful has spoken. :biggrin:
The money those players get payed to swing an arm or kick a ball. Pathetic.

Posted from TSR Mobile
By the way, there's nothing wrong with sports e.g. football and some competition (with restrictions of course).

The Prophet himself raced with his wife, Hazrat Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her) several times.
"Before Islam, in the Era of Ignorance, Makkans played a kind of foot ball called kurraki. Many people came to watch this game. There were fields to play kurraki in every district of Makkah. There existed kurrak in Madinah, too. We do not have detailed information about the form and the rules of that game. However, the Prophet (pbuh) did not ban this game."

Source: http://www.questionsonislam.com/question/was-there-game-football-during-era-prophet-pbuh
Original post by ibn Mas'ud (R.A)
All in moderation

Even the prophet (saw) used to take one of his wives (iirc) to see the abyssinians play sports :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool. Source please? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cricketers aren't paid nearly half as much as footballers :no:

You going off topic m8. :unimpressed:

I'm so excited omg. :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Some of them use that money to donate e.g. Cristiano Ronaldo helping Gazan children.
http://rt.com/sport/football/ronaldo-gaza-real-madrid-237/
Original post by Tennumbers
Cricketers aren't paid nearly half as much as footballers :no:

You going off topic m8. :unimpressed:

I'm so excited omg. :lol:

Loooool oh shush marsi pars. I knew you'd have an issue. #FreedomOfSpeechYo
Dont call me m8!

Original post by Ankabout
Some of them use that money to donate e.g. Cristiano Ronaldo helping Gazan children.
http://rt.com/sport/football/ronaldo-gaza-real-madrid-237/

Well obviously that's normal. It would be selfish of them to keep that money. Chillax anka, I'm not againsts sport or anything.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Ankabout
Cool. Source please? :smile:

I'm intrigued too. Never heard of this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well obviously that's normal. It would be selfish of them to keep that money. Chillax anka, I'm not againsts sport or anything.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol ok. :biggrin:
Loooool oh shush marsi pars. I knew you'd have an issue. #FreedomOfSpeechYo
Dont call me m8!
Posted from TSR Mobile

M8, don't try act hard wiv me. :huff: I've been stressed about this match for days.
Typical freshie.
M8, don't try act hard wiv me. :huff: I've been stressed about this match for days.

M8 u dont even know the meaning of the word hard. U lil softy. Honestly, get a life!

Posted from TSR Mobile
M8 u dont even know the meaning of the word hard. U lil softy. Honestly, get a life!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think you understand the importance of this match. It means I get bragging rights in uni and no Pakistani fan can say anything to me. :smug: So m8, pls. :hand:
Original post by K1NG93
Lol I hate Biryani.

Never heard of a paki that does!
I don't think you understand the importance of this match. It means I get bragging rights in uni and no Pakistani fan can say anything to me. :smug: So m8, pls. :hand:

I'm gonna have to watch Indians gloat tomorrow :frown:
Original post by binarythoughts
I'm gonna have to watch Indians gloat tomorrow :frown:

Good luck is all I can say. :mmm:

U no better than anyone else yeh! Get this ingrained in your indie head. But I can understand why ur so desperate... i mean. Well i wont say anything here. But yeah. Bless. Cough*
Dnt m8 me m8

Posted from TSR Mobile
U no better than anyone else yeh! Get this ingrained in your indie head. But I can understand why ur so desperate... i mean. Well i wont say anything here. But yeah. Bless. Cough*
Dnt m8 me m8

Posted from TSR Mobile

Stop begging it, m8 :lol:

You know everyone can now clearly see that you bully me all the time.

Latest

Trending

Trending