Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tennumbers
x

Original post by beautifulxxx
x

Time out, kids!
Original post by binarythoughts
I'm gonna have to watch Indians gloat tomorrow :frown:

Thankfully, me in Pakistan so ppl will be like "Mujhay toh pata tha yehi hona tha!" (I knew this would happen!) :lol:
Original post by Ankabout
Time out, kids!

looooool tell her init. :lol: She's abusing me.
Thankfully, me in Pakistan so ppl will be like "Mujhay toh pata tha yehi hona tha!" (I knew this would happen!) :lol:

I'm originally Pakistani so I know urdu hahah
Most people go like " Pakka rigged match tha"
Original post by binarythoughts
I'm originally Pakistani so I know urdu hahah
Most people go like " Pakka rigged match tha"

Lol, believe it or not, from the very start of the match that's what someone said to me "yeh bikkay huay hain, dekh laina haar jaingay!" (they have been bribed/bought off, they'll lose you'll see!)

Btw, it's a rule to provide translation on this part of the forum as not everyone knows Urdu here. :smile:

Beauts, stop abusing your big sis. :unimpressed:
Lol, believe it or not, from the very start of the match that's what someone said to me "yeh bikkay huay hain, dekh laina haar jaingay!" (they have been bribed/bought off, they'll lose you'll see!)

Btw, it's a rule to provide translation on this part of the forum as not everyone knows Urdu here. :smile:

Mujhe nahi pata that ( I wasn't aware of that) :biggrin:
Beauts, stop abusing your big sis. :unimpressed:

U my big sis. Marsi's a child. Mentally.

#FreeSpeechYo

Time out, kids!

Loooooool.
Stop begging it, m8 :lol:

You know everyone can now clearly see that you bully me all the time.

Need I send that screenshot of your secret TENnumbers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any1 at #WhoIsMuhammad event in East London
Original post by Ibn Fulaan
Any1 at #WhoIsMuhammad event in East London

Yep me.
Original post by IdeasForLife
Yep me.

Wah really? You came all the way from newcastle

Posted from TSR Mobile
Here ya go, anka

A'isha reported that Abu Bakr came to her and there were with her two girls on Adha days who were singing and beating the tambourine and the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) had wrapped himself with his mantle. Abu Bakr scolded them. The Messenger of Allah (may peace he upon him) uncovered (his face) and said:
Abu Bakr, leave them alone for these are the days of 'Id. And 'A'isha said: I recapitulate to my mind the fact that once the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) screened me with his mantle and I saw the sports of the Abyssinians, and I was only a girl, and so you can well imagine how a girl of tender age is fond of watching the sport.

Sahih Muslim 892 c

I originally heard this in a video but i've found the hadith :beard:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ibn Mas'ud (R.A)
Here ya go, anka

A'isha reported that Abu Bakr came to her and there were with her two girls on Adha days who were singing and beating the tambourine and the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) had wrapped himself with his mantle. Abu Bakr scolded them. The Messenger of Allah (may peace he upon him) uncovered (his face) and said:
Abu Bakr, leave them alone for these are the days of 'Id. And 'A'isha said: I recapitulate to my mind the fact that once the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) screened me with his mantle and I saw the sports of the Abyssinians, and I was only a girl, and so you can well imagine how a girl of tender age is fond of watching the sport.

Sahih Muslim 892 c

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok thanks for sharing. :h:
Original post by beautifulxxx
U my big sis. Marsi's a child. Mentally.

#FreeSpeechYo

Loooooool.

Need I send that screenshot of your secret TENnumbers?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think thats enough bullying for one day. :smile:
You guys love each other too much.
Reply 4175
Original post by K1NG93
You sound offended. I'm sorry for making you feel that way. But I must say I've never come across a Paki who doesn't like cricket so I was a bit surprised when ideas said that he ain't into cricket.

I wasn't offended, more amused by your dog analogy
Here ya go, anka

Sahih Muslim 892 c

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
And what's the moral purpose or point of this event you are trying to give?
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile
And what's the moral purpose or point of this event you are trying to give?

2 points:
"leave them alone for these are the days of 'Id." shows that the Prophet (pbuh) allowed singing and use of a particular musical instrument for Eid festival.

"I saw the sports of the Abyssinians" shows that the Prophet (pbuh) allowed watching of sports.

The moral purpose is that we are allowed fun but with restrictions of course.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by R£SP£CT
You guys love each other too much.

Who?
Wah really? You came all the way from newcastle

Posted from TSR Mobile

Na I'm just messing with Jeff lol

Latest

Trending

Trending