The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pete_91
Well yeah same can be said if we had Suarez...

And I would have preferred Suarez over van judas

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think I said it earlier, if Arsenal had signed Suarez, they wouldn't have 30-goal Suarez, but biting/diving/handballing/racisming Suarez...
I missed this game due to work :frown:.

Can someone fill me in on how it was?
Hoping for a home draw against Reading, Liverpool and United to draw each other (at Anfield). Don't care about the rest :awesome:
Original post by Stefano93
I missed this game due to work :frown:.

Can someone fill me in on how it was?

Easy win not much to talk about
Original post by al_94
Easy win not much to talk about
I see did Giroud score two? Did we dominate the game in terms of possession, shots etc? Funnily enough I was thinking we'd win it 2-0 today :biggrin:
I see did Giroud score two? Did we dominate the game in terms of possession, shots etc? Funnily enough I was thinking we'd win it 2-0 today :biggrin:

Yeah Giroud scored two goals in the first half and we had all the possession and chances. Middlesborough we poor except for their keeper made some good saves against Walcott and Sanchez in the 2nd half.
Original post by al_94
Yeah Giroud scored two goals in the first half and we had all the possession and chances. Middlesborough we poor except for their keeper made some good saves against Walcott and Sanchez in the 2nd half.

Sanchez was back, ALREADY?! whaaaat poor guy he's going to be running on empty in a few games time I swear he just done his hamstring in against Leicester :confused:
Sanchez was back, ALREADY?! whaaaat poor guy he's going to be running on empty in a few games time I swear he just done his hamstring in against Leicester :confused:

The guy wants to play every game he tells Wenger not to give him a rest he has the same mentality as Messi.
Giroud = Bergkamp tbh
Original post by sevchenko
Giroud = Bergkamp tbh

Blasphemy
I know it was a cakewalk of a game, but Ozil looked incredible today. So lucky to have such a pure footballer at our club :biggrin:
Seen that Brooklyn Beckham was called up the u18s.
Just got back, great job lads! #roadtowembleycontinues can't wait to see the highlights, I hope we do indeed retain this cup :ahee:
Original post by midnightice
I know it was a cakewalk of a game, but Ozil looked incredible today. So lucky to have such a pure footballer at our club :biggrin:

I remember it was only a few months before Ozzzzzzzzziillll got injured people wanted him out either sold to Bayern for about 35mil or be on the bench :/ Some fans are really two-faced and deluded tbh.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
I hope we do indeed retain this cup :ahee:

LOOOOL Bradford tho, ******* BRADFORD THO. Bradford gonna draw you, Bradford gonna be at home....

.....Brraad times.

(I'd actually really like this fixture, they've done so well, they deserve to be knocked out, assuming no upset, by the team which will win this thing)
Just got back, great job lads! #roadtowembleycontinues can't wait to see the highlights, I hope we do indeed retain this cup :ahee:

*#Wemberlin2015
I remember it was only a few months before Ozzzzzzzzziillll got injured people wanted him out either sold to Bayern for about 35mil or be on the bench :/ Some fans are really two-faced and deluded tbh.

This is so completely random but it that you in the avatar?

Also somebody please tell me, how was Gabriel today? Heard he got a yellow which I don't mind about tbh but how was his debut overall. :smile:

Original post by joey11223
LOOOOL Bradford tho, ******* BRADFORD THO. Bradford gonna draw you, Bradford gonna be at home....

.....Brraad times.

(I'd actually really like this fixture, they've done so well, they deserve to be knocked out, assuming no upset, by the team which will win this thing)

Bradford ****ing city are just rocking over premier league teams like dons. I'd rather get West Brom than Bradford ngl. Best case scenario would be Reading at home though :ahee:
This is so completely random but it that you in the avatar?

Also somebody please tell me, how was Gabriel today? Heard he got a yellow which I don't mind about tbh but how was his debut overall. :smile:

Bradford ****ing city are just rocking over premier league teams like dons. I'd rather get West Brom than Bradford ngl. Best case scenario would be Reading at home though :ahee:

Yepp m'lady :tongue:.
Yepp m'lady :tongue:.

Ayye cute :h:

Latest