The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh, Ty, now it makes sense.To bre fair,in life everything fun always come with restrictions e.g. you can play games but not for like 24 hours straight. etc.

True and you shouldn't.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2175410/Teenager-dies-playing-game-40-HOURS-straight-eating.html
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
I don't think that's physically possible.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its is.I've seen on livestreams people play games 36 hours straight.
Original post by Ibn Fulaan
You monster

:eviltongue:

THIS is where it's at:
I just saw that predestination thread. I'm glad QE2 got around to making it, given the discussion would crop up in inappropriate threads. Although I assumed from the title that it would be more general on the concept of free will vs predestination, as opposed to those two astounding ayaat.
Original post by Tennumbers
H8ers be H8in. :colonhash:

Slurp Slurp Ssssllluurrrrpppp :biggrin:
Original post by ash92:)
:eviltongue:

THIS is where it's at:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That pie looks ugh.Hate apple pie if it has chunks of apple in it.
Original post by binarythoughts
Never heard of a paki that does!

It's disgusting.
Original post by K1NG93
It's disgusting.

Lol
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

Same i hate apple pie, it's horrible
Original post by K1NG93
It's disgusting.

It's just rice, what's so disgusting about it?
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Incredible97
Same i hate apple pie, its horrible

What has the youth of today become?! :hat: :unimpressed:
Original post by Tpos
I wasn't offended, more amused by your dog analogy

Lol my friend came up with it. I find it quite humorous.
Lol

Do you like biryani?

Original post by binarythoughts
It's just rice, what's so disgusting about it?

It has these other little disgusting things in it like elachi, garam masala and all that.
What has the youth of today become?! :hat: :unimpressed:

Well in my opinion the youth of today has became very modern .. They demand a lot. They all wanna become successful and achieve Their dream. No matter what it takes. Majority of the youth wants to achieve higher education, and be independent.
Original post by K1NG93
Do you like biryani?

Ofcourse! I LOVE biryani :love:

Why do you hate biryani?
Well in my opinion the youth of today has became very modern .. They demand a lot. They all wanna become successful and achieve Their dream. No matter what it takes. Majority of the youth wants to achieve higher education, and be independent.

Posted from TSR Mobile

This women just stated my life goals 😃.

It seems many also have an inexplicable dislike for apple pie :rolleyes: :tongue:

But seriously, indeed, society is very materialistic. We lose track of the immaterial things in life, of tazkiyah (self purification) and our relationship with our Rabb,
It seems many also have an inexplicable dislike for apple pie :rolleyes: :tongue:

But seriously, indeed, society is very materialistic. We lose track of the immaterial things in life, of tazkiyah (self purification) and our relationship with our Rabb,

Yeah i agree to your point..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Those are also in my life goals.
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

This women just stated my life goals .

Lool :u:

Latest

Trending

Trending